Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cant christians and muslims be friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmilyTheFlower View Post
    Hello!

I am a christian woman married to a muslim man. Recently i posted a couple of questions and I got a lot if scrutiny for being christian and people saying we cant be married and such.

I have looked it up and it clearly says that muslims can marry christians as long as the kids are raised muslim. So what is the big deal? Why so much hate?
    There's conditions attached, which include being chaste, and not a Mushrik etc

Believing that Jesus is God or Son of God clearly contradicts that.

It is not recommended for a Muslim man to marry a Jew or a Christian women for multiple reasons ...

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4564...le-of-the-book

What is the big deal?

Well a Muslim believes your going to Jahannam /Hell unless you accept Islam, so obviously it is a big deal.

Who in their right mind would be happy believing their spouse is heading for Jahannam /Hell?
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

shay5 what gives you the right to be like this? There is literally nothing qrong qith my posts I just was asking advics.
      You see 'literally nothing wrong' with coming on a Muslim forum and telling women to flirt with men to get a boyfriend?
      And you're supposed to be married to a Muslim?

Give it a rest flower power.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

You see 'literally nothing wrong' with coming on a Muslim forum and telling women to flirt with men to get a boyfriend?
        And you're supposed to be married to a Muslim?

Give it a rest flower power.
        Have you ever been to the UK? If i just sat there in uni not talking to anyone I would never get anywhere. No one would talk to me back.

i know if you have an arranged marriage its b
        no big deal, BUT white women from the UK do not get arranged marriages!!!

Comment

Have you ever been to the UK? If i just sat there in uni not talking to anyone I would never get anywhere. No one would talk to me back.

u can if u want to

also u can talk to someone in a public place as long as its not inappropriate
          but u cant have relationships with them

Comment

Poor you.
            So white women in the UK don't get arranged marriages but jump into bed and get pregnant by whichever sorry excuse of a Muslim guy is passing by?

Comment

Have you ever been to the UK?...
              Have you?

Comment

Poor you.
                So white women in the UK don't get arranged marriages but jump into bed and get pregnant by whichever sorry excuse of a Muslim guy is passing by?

burn

Comment

Poor you.
                  Wow so considerate, you don't think we had a good relationship before that or consider how long we were friends or anything. Nope white women are just whores you got it.

Comment

Things flew off the deep end rather fast didn't they? Help her or move along.... Whatever has happened, has happened, that cannot be changed. What good is it now to start slagging her off or saying the wrong she did and what not. Perhaps she will be guided... Allah knows best. @Emily - if you want to learn more, Im sure there will be some less judgemental people here to help you out. We have plenty of converts to Islam on this forum
                    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Wow so considerate, you don't think we had a good relationship before that or consider how long we were friends or anything. Nope white women are just whores you got it.
                      I was purely going by your own words.

And to the brother above, I don't think the user is genuine so no one should waste their time.

Comment

Hey thank you for the information.

I just want my kids to believe in God and have a good faith. So i think islam would be just fine for that as well as christianity would.

do you have any recommendations to research. I am not like a good researcher or anything i barely passed uni :(.
                        SCDawah is a good youtube channel, its puts up muslims speaking with chrsitians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TUdxyYn-A

this video is more calm compared to other ones

Comment

Hey thank you for the information.

I just want my kids to believe in God and have a good faith. So i think islam would be just fine for that as well as christianity would.

do you have any recommendations to research. I am not like a good researcher or anything i barely passed uni :(.
                          I'm afraid it looks like your not reading or listening the problems at hand.

In Islam, Shirk is the worst Sin possible to attribute divine attributes to anyone other than Allah عز و جل

Jesus included, so your children will be telling you that your upon Kufr,

What is stopping you from accepting Islam and shunning all other religions?
                          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 09-01-19, 08:34 PM.
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X