Sisters from Glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters from Glasgow

Salamu 'alaykum any sister from Glasgow ? I am going to move to Glasgow soon I dont know anyone there and dont have family, I would like to make new friend in sha Allah. I am 25, I am French Moroccan I am looking for someone with who I can go out..

Originally posted by Bahii View Post
    Salamu 'alaykum any sister from Glasgow ? I am going to move to Glasgow soon I dont know anyone there and dont have family, I would like to make new friend in sha Allah. I am 25, I am French Moroccan I am looking for someone with who I can go out..
    go to the masjid regularly then youl make good friends there

asking people online is dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bahii View Post
      Depending on what area, you might have muslims living on your road too.

Some people online are not who they say they are so be careful.

Comment

Sister, please don't randomly go out with strangers even if they are female.

In Sha Allah settle down, learn about your surroundings and gradually you will meet sisters. Get comfortable with the area first.

​​​​​
        Don't trust people and tell them everything. Be careful.

If you have friends and family abroad make sure you stay in touch with them in the meantime.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

go to the masjid regularly then youl make good friends there

asking people online is dangerous
          Yes, a mosque is good place so search up the nearest one

Whatever you do, just don't fall for any filthy pervert that might try to befriend you and pretend to keep your company because you want to go out.

These things happen and single young sisters get taken advantage of.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
          X