I am scared of death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am scared of death

I am a 24 year old woman, i always had the intentions of being a better muslimah, like praying my 5 daily prayers ans reading the quran and wearing the hijab. But i always let laziness get the best of me. Recently i had a panic attack out of nowhere and thought i was going to die. Since then i have been way more serious about everything. I pray my 5 prayers ( i do not pray them on time but i try my best, i am working on that) i cant go to bed without praying. I also started reading the quran even though i dont really understand everything i am reading, but i feel like trying is better than not doing anything. Im working on the hijab, i want to be ready to wear it so i am not rushing it, i believe i need to be on point with praying and quran reading first. But my problem is the fact that i am constantly scared of dying, i also am not a healthy person, i am underweight and have issues eating, and other health issues, i never paid too much attention to it to the point of letting it consume me, ive always done my best health wise and that was all, now that i am always stressed and scared of dying, ive been feeling more sick, i know its not good for my gealth to constantly worry about death but i cannot help it. I feel like i could die at any moment and i havent done enough to be ready for death. I feel like ill go to hell, i am not a bad person i dont do anything bad, the only thing i say is bad is that i do not pray on time and dont know the quran by heart and i am not wearing a hijab, but i am trying my best, but i feel like thats not enough. And it stresses me so much, i am losing sleep over this and its making me sick and that is scaring me too, im in a vicious cercle and i need to get out, i have never been like this before, up until last week when my attack happened. I dont know what to do and i need help and advice.

If you know what ruqya is, do it. Either on yourself or by someone else.
    وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ

Comment

Originally posted by chirine View Post
      I dont know what to do and i need help and advice.
      Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

I sincerely recommend "one thing for you" - recommend reading & memorisng this beautiful supplication (Dua) as soon as possible. This is an authentic Dua recited by Prophet Yunus (AS) in the belly of the fish, when he was in distress. If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted/responded to.

Arabic to English Translation: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin

Meaning: There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...us-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
      DR
      Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X