Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halal investing or having money to work for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halal investing or having money to work for you?

Assalaamualaikum,

What are the basic avenues of halal investing?

I have been looking for funds, I didn't like many things about it. They sound like getting an interest, I don't control what they are investing on. Something like Amana Mutual Funds Trust sounds reallly shady as well.

Are shares viable?

Also any investment should be able to yield atleast yearly zakaat + inflation, so that is about 5%-6% in europe, which quite high requirement.

Another option I have looking for is get involved with a company, but it require time and is risky and isn't really having money to work for you.

I have also been thinking of zero-interest goverment loans and do some investment with it.

How about just go old school and start a small halal business.

Although I'm sure there are halal investment opportunities even though probably a few. It's not easy to find at all. It also depends on how big of an investment you have in mind.

if you do find 100% halal investment opportunity that yields 6% or so then share it on here please
    وَلَا تَكُونُوا كَالَّذِينَ نَسُوا اللَّهَ فَأَنسَاهُمْ أَنفُسَهُمْ

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid55 View Post
      How about just go old school and start a small halal business.

Although I'm sure there are halal investment opportunities even though probably a few. It's not easy to find at all. It also depends on how big of an investment you have in mind.

if you do find 100% halal investment opportunity that yields 6% or so then share it on here please
      I am doing the old school, but I don't plan to doing it long.

I have no idea, but I haven't really been looking for either. Stay tuned, whenever I figure out.

Comment

Deleted.
        Last edited by oshirowanen; Yesterday, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X