Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make-up prayer / Qada'

Hi,

does any one know if make-up prayer for pre-dawn prayers are valid? Meaning I missed the prayer and re do it later after it ended because I missed it.

Is there a ruling to this? I was told it is necessary to make-up your missed prayers because the muslim will be held accountable for missing their daily prayers. But I have been told otherwise too.

I'm not sure I understood your question. If you're asking should you make up for your missed prayer then answer is YES. Who told you that you can't do it?

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
      Hi,

does any one know if make-up prayer for pre-dawn prayers are valid? Meaning I missed the prayer and re do it later after it ended because I missed it.

Is there a ruling to this? I was told it is necessary to make-up your missed prayers because the muslim will be held accountable for missing their daily prayers. But I have been told otherwise too.
      Missed prayers should be made up, we have no guarantee that Allah عز و جل will overlook tonnes of missed Salaah, and forgive us,

We should at least make an attempt to make up for those Salaah, instead of assuming Allah عز و جل will just forgive us.
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Anynimous Muslimah View Post
        I'm not sure I understood your question. If you're asking should you make up for your missed prayer then answer is YES. Who told you that you can't do it?
        Thanks you've answered my question.

Comment

Working...
        X