My parents keep having children, Im 20 years old now and it's embarrassing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person dies, all his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, or beneficial knowledge, or a righteous child who will pray for him.”
    oh i thought u meant just having kids

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

oh i thought u meant just having kids
      Why do people have kids?

-_-

Comment

Why do people have kids?

-_-
        for many reasons

-_-

Comment

tell abu shaja'ah
          i pm'd him

Comment

he SAW said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations. This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children.

Al-Ghazaali said that when a man gets married, intending thereby to have children, that this is an act of worship for which he will be rewarded because of his good intention. He explained that in several ways:

1 – This is in accordance with what Allaah wants, which is to perpetuate the human race.

2 – Seeking the love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in having many children, so that he will feel proud of them before the other Prophets and nations on the Day of Resurrection.

3 – Seeking barakah (blessing) and a great deal of reward, and forgiveness of sins through the du’aa’ of a righteous child after one dies.

It is well known that since ancient times children have been the hope of the Prophets and Messengers and all of the righteous slaves of Allaah, and that will continue to be the case so long as man’s innate nature (fitrah) remains sound. Children are a blessing whom people love and on whom they pin their hopes.
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

everyone try have atleast like 4 or 5 kids in sha Allah
              then islam and the ummah will rise up once again

you never know one of your children could be the next umar ibn abdul aziz, salahudeen or ibn taymiyaa
              intend to raise a mujadid

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                tell abu shaja'ah
                i pm'd him
                Who is that addressed to?

Comment

Who is that addressed to?
                  who do u think
                  -_-

Comment