Reaction to Heartbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaction to Heartbreak

Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 23-11-18, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your encouragement and advice brother. I trust Allah will guide me through.

Comment

Originally posted by BY13 View Post
        Thank you for your encouragement and advice brother. I trust Allah will guide me through.
        in sha Allah ta ala

Comment

He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

It's easy to fall into sins, when life doesn't go the way we planned it. But you must remember to have complete and utter reliance in Almighty Allaah. There is wisdom behind every trial.

At least you are honest about what you would "like" to do, but remember that will be fleeting pleasure. Getting drunk and fornicating are not the actions of a righteous Muslim. Imagine if you die in such a state?

A broken heart is not justification for sinning. You may be weak and vulnerable (right now) but use that to draw closer to Allaah azza wa jal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                It's easy to fall into sins, when life doesn't go the way we planned it. But you must remember to have complete and utter reliance in Almighty Allaah. There is wisdom behind every trial.

At least you are honest about what you would "like" to do, but remember that will be fleeting pleasure. Getting drunk and fornicating are not the actions of a righteous Muslim. Imagine if you die in such a state?

A broken heart is not justification for sinning. You may be weak and vulnerable (right now) but use that to draw closer to Allaah azza wa jal.

Comment

stick around maybe it will benefit

Comment

Very sorry you are going through this

I understand it is very hard and falling into sins is very easy for us Muslims, whatever that sin maybe

Try to keep good company

The last thing you want is to sleep with a slapper/slut (std other consequences), become an alcoholic, take drugs etc and the rest of the scummyniess this messed up world has to offer

And all this because of that one silly girl

Forget her, waste of time all these heartache, seriously, if we could just see the bigger picture we'd think how could I obsess over one girl (or guy) who led me stray, she was not worth a penny

No good woman with self respect will do that

Don't cry for a lost cause
                    ​​​​​​

You have tried your best to prevent yourself from going back to that old lifestyle that did you no good. Don't let evil whispers delude you.

For the sake of Allah and for your own peace, keep your dignity and shame.

You can easily be like the shameless, they can do what they want as our beloved propher pbuh said. Still they want more to the point they become lower than animals.

May Allah swt guide us in this day and age and protect us from displeasing him. Ameen

What filthy age we live in, within a year I have seen things I would never would have imagined to have within our own communities.

​​​​​​
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

:
                      Last edited by islamlife00; 25-11-18, 02:48 PM. Reason: add
                      He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Truth

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X