Stay muslim dont vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kya View Post
    Don't vote even when there are Muslim city councilor or Muslim issues are on ballot & your city could become one of the few cities with Muslim majority in city council which resulted in more Muslim friendly¬¬ environment.¬¬ Imagine if all the Muslims¬¬ did not vote in that city, those Muslim city council members would never get elected & then the Muslim would sit around complaining why there is a Marijuana dispensary in their neighborhood and no¬¬ gender segregated school options.¬¬

How is voting different from "¬ shura, a process of community consultation' that early Muslims used and encouraged by our prophet saw
    what is the meaning of Democracy? And what is the difference between Democracy & Shūrah? And what is the ruling regarding the entering of Parliaments?

A. Democracy is the rule of the people, and it means that the legislation and permitting & prohibiting is for the population itself, and it was existant in Greece, before the Birth of 'Īsa(عليه السلام), then it developed further after the English Revolution, then the French (revolution), until it reached what it reached (i.e. Today).

And it's purely Kufr, because the judgement/ruling is for Allāh(سبحانه وتعالى) with no partners ascribed to him, as Allāh(سبحانه وتعالى) says:

"He makes none to share in his Decision and His rule".

And it is differs to the Shūrah more than the differences between Fornication to Marriage, and that is because of several aspects:

1. The Shūrah is only for the Ijtihādī matters, where there is no explicit text regarding it, as for the ruling being clear/apparent, then there's no Shūrah regarding it, but as for democracy, then it's included into everything without exception.

2. The Shūrah is for a Group among the Ahl al-Hal wal-'Aqd, who are well known for their justness & righteousness & religiousness. As for Democracy, then it's for a group of people who are elected by the people according to their desires, and what brings benefit to them, even if they were from the most evil of people.

3. The judgement made in the Shūrah is not compellable upon the correct view, so the Just Leader is not compelled to take it if he views benefit opposing it, as for Democracy, it's compellable.

4. In the Shūrah, they do not come up with rulings & laws which are imposed upon the population, as for Democracy, they impose that by force.

Including other than that from the differences. There are books which aren't that bad regarding this issue, which would be good to return back too.

And entering parliaments is a great Munkar (evil) from several aspects:

A) That there is acknowledgement for the judgement of the population, because parliament is a legislative gathering which comes up with laws, so by him entering it, he is acknowledging a Lawgiver besides Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى), and this is Kufr.

And even if the Islamists rule over parliament for instance and they made the constitution islamic, then this is not the judgement of Allāh (جل وعلا), rather it's the judgement of the population, that's why if the members of parliament were changed, laws change, and similar to this, so this isn't ruling by Sharī'ah.

B) That it's obliged for the person entering Parliament to take an oath to respect the consitution, and the consitution is originally Kufr, and it has many uncountable Mukaffirāt, and respecting it is Kufr, so how can you take an oath by that!

C) Those that are called 'the Islamists' step down on many things in their path to reach towards Parliament, then they do not achieve a portion of what they provided from their stepping down, and look at our current situation today, you would know that very well.

And Shaykh Ahmad Shākir (رحمه الله) in 'Umdat al-Tafsīr regarding Allah's statement:

"...and consult them in the matter..." has very beautiful words in comparing Democracy and Shūrah together, and the reply against whoever considered Democracy to be from the Shūrah, and whoever calls towards the elections, so refer back to it, because it has words which should be written in Gold Ink. [1]

~ The Imām, Shaykh Nāsir al-Fahd (فك الله أسره).

Comment

Sure you can have segregated schools and no illegal drug dispensaries but remember your muslim members of parliament will turn their back on you

in uk a number of so called muslim parliament members were not against lgbt being taught in schools infact one of them raised an lgbt flag

They didnt speak against the muslims being killed in muslim countries

and what about ilhan omar who calls the sharia draconian

So called muslims helping the ummah
      They commit kufr and do things twice as bad
      Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 07-11-19, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
        Don't vote even when there are Muslim city councilor or Muslim issues are on ballot & your city could become one of the few cities with Muslim majority in city council which resulted in more Muslim friendly¬¬ environment.¬¬ Imagine if all the Muslims¬¬ did not vote in that city, those Muslim city council members would never get elected & then the Muslim would sit around complaining why there is a Marijuana dispensary in their neighborhood and no¬¬ gender segregated school options.¬¬

How is voting different from "¬ shura, a process of community consultation' that early Muslims used and encouraged by our prophet saw
        May i present my case against voting for "muslim" politicians?

Exhibit A,the "muslim" mayor of the largest city in Province of Alberta,Canada.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...article593109/

And I rest my case.

Both Democracy and Shura are useless when you got coconuts like this running around saying they are muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Samsandman View Post

May i present my case against voting for "muslim" politicians?
          Ok, so lets see how your " Muslim" politicians fare up.
          All six of Germany's Muslim members of parliament voted in favour of same-sex marriage as Angela Merke opposed the bill and announcing: "Marriage is between a man and a woman."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7819391.html

https://5pillarsuk.com/2019/09/13/sa...lgbt-teaching/

https://5pillarsuk.com/2015/05/30/ra...tower-hamlets/

Most Muslim politicians in the west go left when they enter politics. A Politician having a "Muslim" label does not mean they will represent Islamic values and should be voted for. in fact it is the opposite. Most Muslim politicians champion values against Islamic principles as soon as the get into office.

Whilst i do believe that voting to get an mp favorable to Muslims and Muslim causes i do not believe that voting for an mp simply because they are "Muslim" presents a good case for Muslims at all.
          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post

All six of Germany's Muslim members of parliament voted in favour of same-sex marriage as Angela Merke opposed the bill and announcing: "Marriage is between a man and a woman."

Most Muslim politicians in the west go left when they enter politics. A Politician having a "Muslim" label does not mean they will represent Islamic values and should be voted for. in fact it is the opposite. Most Muslim politicians champion values against Islamic principles as soon as the get into office.

Whilst i do believe that voting to get an mp favorable to Muslims and Muslim causes i do not believe that voting for an mp simply because they are "Muslim" presents a good case for Muslims at all.
            More than them being liberal left it is shirk to take part in voting for tawagheet 

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post

you should've clicked on the link I provided.

It's our "muslim" mayor leading the gay pride parade.

I was being sarcastic.

but thanks for adding additional evidence to my case,I guess it's not just the pakistani immigrants to Canada that excel at boot licking.

Comment

you should've clicked on the link I provided.

It's our "muslim" mayor leading the gay pride parade.

I was being sarcastic.

but thanks for adding additional evidence to my case,I guess it's not just the pakistani immigrants to Canada that excel at boot licking.
                Thats abit racist

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Thats abit racist
                  No,thats actually the opposite of racist.

Hypocrisy knows no race.

If you clink on the provided by InTheBegining you can read that 3 of the 4 MP's in Germany that voted in favor of faggot marriage are Turkish
                  If you clink on the link I provided it shows My Mayor leading the sodomite parade looking very pakistani with a pakistani name.

pointing out that both Turkish immigrants to Germany and Pakistani Immigrants to Canada are BOTH sellouts and bootlickers is an attitude of inclusiveness.

I include them both in the category of munafiqoon without discrimination.

Comment

Hypocrisy knows no race.

If you clink on the provided by InTheBegining you can read that 3 of the 4 MP's in Germany that voted in favor of faggot marriage are Turkish
                    If you clink on the link I provided it shows My Mayor leading the sodomite parade looking very pakistani with a pakistani name.

pointing out that both Turkish immigrants to Germany and Pakistani Immigrants to Canada are BOTH sellouts and bootlickers is an attitude of inclusiveness.

There are muwahideen from every race just as there munaafiqeen from every race , immigrant or born and raised or whatever

its not right to say pakistani immigrants or turkish immigrants 

Comment

i voted twice in my life there will never be 3rd. thanks for the post i strongly agree.

Comment

There are muwahideen from every race just as there munaafiqeen from every race , immigrant or born and raised or whatever

its not right to say pakistani immigrants or turkish immigrants¬
                        that statement is without any validity,there are Jewish muwahideen?

so it seems your trigger word is immigrants,that's a sad story

Comment

that statement is without any validity,there are Jewish muwahideen?

so it seems your trigger word is immigrants,that's a sad story
                          Well i didnt literally mean every single race in the world  i just meant generally you will find good and bad everywhere.

I was not triggered/angry i just found the comment inappropriate and it sounded kind of racist. Not the word 'immigrant'  but saying 'pakistani immigrants' or turkish etc.

Anyways its best not to say 'pakistani immigrants' because it makes it seem like your talking badly about all pakistani immigrants or turkish, when thats not the case as there are many that are good.

Comment

Well i didnt literally mean every single race in the world¬ i just meant generally you will find good and bad everywhere.

I was not triggered/angry i just found the comment inappropriate and it sounded kind of racist. Not the word 'immigrant'¬ but saying 'pakistani immigrants' or turkish etc.

Anyways its best not to say 'pakistani immigrants' because it makes it seem like your talking badly about all pakistani immigrants or turkish, when thats not the case as there are many that are good.
                            LOL,that was a lance Armstrong style back pedal,

the situation of "many that are good" may be true where you are but where i am that is not the case if it was true dawah wouldn't be a tire fire and embarrassment.

I'm pointing out the obvious problem with muslim immigration to western countries(dar al kufr/dar al harb whatever you want to call them)

the need to "fit in" produces some spectacular sell outs.

but to be fair I have met a revert who thinks mawlid is a legit holiday.

Comment

Hypocrisy knows no race.

Looks can be decieving. His surname definately does not sound Pakistani.

His parents are ismaili immigrants from Tanzinia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naheed_Nenshi

¬¬¬†
                              Last edited by Mintchocchip; 08-11-19, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Looks can be decieving. His surname definately does not sound Pakistani.

His parents are ismaili immigrants from Tanzinia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naheed_Nenshi

¬¬¬
                                does he strike you as being particularly african looking?

Tanzania is in East Africa and I can assure you the folks from that fine country don't look ANY thing like that guy.

Looks can be decieving but I'd have to be blind or ignorant to believe that man was from Sub-Saharan african.

By ismaili you mean Rafidah right?

funny how he likes to show up at sunni masajids crying for votes

and claims to be pakistani when it suits his agenda.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...cist-1.4346355

and Yes I personally hate this man for mocking my religion in a public manner and being a shameless munafiq

Comment

Working...
                                X