Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay muslim dont vote

bismillah

we see in this day and age that muslims are voting for presidents, prime ministers, mayors the list goes whilst voting and living by other than the sharia. In the east and west muslims do this why? So that they can live a better life.

Didnt you know that there is no goodness in this world except by following Allah and his messenger.

Umar bin Khatab radi allahu anhu said 'We were the most humiliated people on earth and Allah gave us honour through Islam. If we ever seek honour through anything else, Allah will humiliate us again'.

حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ دَاوُدَ الْمَهْرِيُّ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ وَهْبٍ، أَخْبَرَنِي حَيْوَةُ بْنُ شُرَيْحٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا جَعْفَرُ بْنُ مُسَافِرٍ التِّنِّيسِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يَحْيَى الْبُرُلُّسِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا حَيْوَةُ بْنُ شُرَيْحٍ، عَنْ إِسْحَاقَ أَبِي عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، - قَالَ سُلَيْمَانُ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْخُرَاسَانِيِّ، - أَنَّ عَطَاءً الْخُرَاسَانِيَّ، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ نَافِعًا حَدَّثَهُ عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏"‏ إِذَا تَبَايَعْتُمْ بِالْعِينَةِ وَأَخَذْتُمْ أَذْنَابَ الْبَقَرِ وَرَضِيتُمْ بِالزَّرْعِ وَتَرَكْتُمُ الْجِهَادَ سَلَّطَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ ذُلاًّ لاَ يَنْزِعُهُ حَتَّى تَرْجِعُوا إِلَى دِينِكُمْ ‏"
    ‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ الإِخْبَارُ لِجَعْفَرٍ وَهَذَا لَفْظُهُ ‏.‏
    Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: I heard the Messenger of Allah, (ﷺ) say: When you enter into the inah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting jihad (struggle in the way of Allah). Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion.

Sunan Abu-Dawud
    (Wages (Kitab Al-Ijarah))
    Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 3462
    In-book reference : Book 24, Hadith 47
    Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم

this athar by Umar and this hadith shows that when muslims look for honour, money and the dunya and neglect Islam Allah will humiliate them. When muslims neglected spreading the deen, neglected the sharia of Allah, neglected remembering Allah and living by the quran and sunnah Allah humiliated the ummah and just look at the state of the ummah today. This deen destroyed the Persian empire and much of the Roman empire. This deen was from Spain to China. Bedouins who had nothing, who were nothing looked for honour through Islam and became the leaders of the world.
    But today we are nothing.

My point is these elections and these people you are voting for will not benefit you. They wont help you live a better a life only following Allah only following the quran and sunnah will.
    your living somewhere with no sharia of course there will be injustice and you seeking help from other than Allah while disobeying Allah will only lead to more problems.

مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِۦٓ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءً سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنْتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُمْ مَّآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوٓا إِلَّآ إِيَّاهُ ۚ ذٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    "You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah. He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know."
    (QS. Yusuf 12: Verse 40)

Allah is saying legislation only belongs to Allah no one else and legislation is a form of worship its a form of ibaadah
    these presidents and mayors etc are doing ibaadah to other than Allah thus they are committing shirk and are tawagheet(false deity's) trying to take the role of legislation from Allah when Allah is Al haqm Allah is the judge, the legislator.

ibn qayyim states there are 5 heads of taghut

one of them being the one who rules by other than Allahs law.

Allah SWT said:

إِنَّآ أَنْزَلْنَا التَّوْرٰىةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ ۚ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبّٰنِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِنْ كِتٰبِ اللَّهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَآءَ ۚ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِئَايٰتِى ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۚ وَمَنْ لَّمْ يَحْكُمْ بِمَآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولٰٓئِكَ هُمُ الْكٰفِرُونَ
    "Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers

You have to disbelieve in the taghut. You have to reject him and distance your self from him. These people who are legislating the people that many muslims want to vote for you have to reject then not help them by voting for them.

لَآ إِكْرَاهَ فِى الدِّينِ ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَىِّ ۚ فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالطّٰغُوتِ وَيُؤْمِنۢ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدِ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِالْعُرْوَةِ الْوُثْقٰى لَا انْفِصَامَ لَهَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ
    "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
    (QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 256)

This religion is based on kufr bit taghut wa amanu billah.

disbelief in the taghut and believe in Allah.
    yet people arent rejecting these tawagheet instead they are supporting them helping them get in a position to legislate.

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ ءَامَنُوا بِمَآ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنْزِلَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَنْ يَتَحَاكَمُوٓا إِلَى الطّٰغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوٓا أَنْ يَكْفُرُوا بِهِۦ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطٰنُ أَنْ يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلٰلًۢا بَعِيدًا
    "Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
    (QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60

Some ulama have said people should vote using the principle of ' the lesser of 2 evils'
    saying its better to have one taghut legislating then a worse taghut who will oppress muslims more but tell me is it worth it getting a couple extra masjids, being able to stay in countries without far right falling into power kicking you out and maybe even getting interest free student loans(which is far fetched anyway)

its not worth it when they invade muslim countries kill your brothers and sisters drop bombs on innocent people. Women being raped infront of their families whilst also being forced into prostitution and children becoming orphans. Desecration of masaajid, houses and Qurans being ripped and urinated on.
    Is it worth it still?
    Your blood will be on their hands remember.

To make it even worse some ulama have said voting is shirk. Some have said it will take you out of the fold of Islam. Some have said its kufr (an act of disbelief). Something you become a kaafir for and could go to jahannam for.

Some have stated its haram but becomes shirk once you believe that its equal to or better than the sharia.

do these words by ulama not scare you. That you could possibly be a kaafir going to jahannam. That you could be committing an act of disbelief or be committing sins.

Even if you didnt believe it was shirk or any form of kufr or even haram. If in doubt due to all the difference of opinions then avoid it at least.

This hadeeth was narrated by at-Tirmidhi (2442), Ahmad (1630) and Ibn Hibbaan (722) from al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I memorized from the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): “Leave that which makes you doubt for that which does not make you doubt, for truth leads to reassurance and lies lead to uncertainty.” Classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allah have mercy on him

Follow the messener صلي الله عليه سلام
    when he said avoid what your in doubt of. If theres so many different opinions and it ranges from shirk to halal. Fear Allah and avoid it.

And remember never will they help or benefit you truely.

فَلَا تُطِعِ الْكٰفِرِينَ وَجٰهِدْهُمْ بِهِۦ جِهَادًا كَبِيرًا
    "So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great striving."
    (QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 52)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com Allah SWT said:

وَمَنْ يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ وَيَتَعَدَّ حُدُودَهُۥ يُدْخِلْهُ نَارًا خٰلِدًا فِيهَا وَلَهُۥ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ
    "And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger and transgresses His limits - He will put him into the Fire to abide eternally therein, and he will have a humiliating punishment."
    (QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 14)

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓا إِنْ تُطِيعُوا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يَرُدُّوكُمْ عَلٰىٓ أَعْقٰبِكُمْ فَتَنْقَلِبُوا خٰسِرِينَ
    "O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers."
    (QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 149)

أَرَءَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلٰهَهُۥ هَوٰىهُ أَفَأَنْتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا
    "Have you seen the one who takes as his god his own desire? Then would you be responsible for him?"
    (QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 43)

Contemplate on these verses from Allah. If you really are a muslim and you love Allah and the ummah. You want jannah and not jahannam and you want islam and the ummah to succeed and thrive then contemplate on these ayats and avoid voting.

for all those who blind follow shuyookh without evidence from quran and sunnah

Comment

how is this takfiri allowed to post a title like above?

do these words by ulama not scare you. That you could possibly be a kaafir going to jahannam. That you could be committing an act of disbelief or be committing sins.
      no they are humiliated losers who have brought nothing except destruction upon the muslims like their godfather Ibn Abdul Wahhab brought upon the Arabian peninsula.
      www.marifah.info

Wahhabis Refuted
      Ash'aris

Comment

Originally posted by faqir View Post

no they are humiliated losers who have brought nothing except destruction upon the muslims like their godfather Ibn Abdul Wahhab brought upon the Arabian peninsula.
        Is that what Hamza Yusef told you?
        The Prophet s.a.a.w warned when he said: "You will surely follow the ways of those who came before you, in exactly the same fashion, to the point were they to enter the hole of a lizard, you too would enter it." It was asked of him, "O Messenger of Allah s.a.a.w., do you mean the Jews and Christians?" He replied, "Who else?" (Bukhari and Muslim)

Comment

Originally posted by faqir View Post

may Allah guide you

Comment

goofy sufi

Comment

Let's empower the kufaar by endorsing their beliefs and engaging with them in their kufr. That'll teach the Wahhabis.

Comment

Its not haram to vote
                I got a leaflet before saying its haram for muslims to vote and i asked someone about it and they said no ..

As a muslims you have to follow the law of the land aswell as islamic law.

For example to drive you need to have insurance and insurance includes interest which is haram. But knowledgeable people have said that it is permissible to do insurance (with exceptions)
                Last edited by HafidhMoinul; 03-12-18, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HafidhMoinul View Post
                  Its not haram to vote

I got a leaflet before saying its haram for muslims to vote and i asked someone about it and they said no ..
                  akhi i told you already
                  dont just follow people without evidence

and voting is something where scholars differ upon
                  so its best to avoid

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

akhi i told you already
                    dont just follow people without evidence

and voting is something where scholars differ upon
                    so its best to avoid
                    arnt you telling me to not follow people without evidence

where is yours

and im pretty sure the moulana explained more than just saying "no"
                    Last edited by HafidhMoinul; 03-12-18, 12:14 AM.

Comment

where is yours

yes well ive provided numerous evidences above from the quran

and as i said scholars differed
                      so better to avoid

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

yes well ive provided numerous evidences above from the quran

and as i said scholars differed
                        so better to avoid
                        what i meant was, where was your evidence that you need evidence when you say something is forbidden or permissible

Comment

what i meant was, where was your evidence that you need evidence when you say something is forbidden or permissible
                          Allah SWT said:

أَمَّنْ يَبْدَؤُا الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُۥ وَمَنْ يَرْزُقُكُمْ مِّنَ السَّمَآءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ أَءِلٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهٰنَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صٰدِقِينَ
                          "Is He [not best] who begins creation and then repeats it and who provides for you from the heaven and earth? Is there a deity with Allah? Say, Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."
                          (QS. An-Naml 27: Verse 64)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Comment

where is yours

What did the maulana say?

Comment

Where is your evidence that you need evidence.

I thought I'd heard it all...

Comment

Working...
                              X