X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you work with someone...

Asalam alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am a revert now for 10 years and have been married for 7 years alhamduillah. But I have a question where I cannot find the answer to on the internet.

My question is if a married Muslim man can drive a non-Muslim woman to and from there place of work is this allowed in Islam? If it is not can you please offer some evidence from Qur'an or Hadith's please. This non-Muslim woman is a few weeks pregnant.

Thank you in advance for any responses.

Wa alaikum asalam

no its not permissable

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2986...riven-by-a-man

Comment

Originally posted by REVERT101 View Post
      Asalam alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am a revert now for 10 years and have been married for 7 years alhamduillah. But I have a question where I cannot find the answer to on the internet.

My question is if a married Muslim man can drive a non-Muslim woman to and from there place of work is this allowed in Islam? If it is not can you please offer some evidence from Qur'an or Hadith's please. This non-Muslim woman is a few weeks pregnant.

Thank you in advance for any responses.

Wa alaikum asalam
      That's weird, why would someone tell you they are a few weeks pregnant? Not something a woman announces until later...and why would that even make a difference. You dont become disabled when you become pregnant.

I'm surprised your wife is ok with this.

Hadith :

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “No man is alone with a non-mahram woman but the Shaytaan is the third one present.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2165; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani, 1758). For her to ride with him in a car is more serious than being alone with him in a house etc, because he can take her wherever he wants in the city or outside the city, whether she agrees to that or goes unwillingly, and there may result from that evils far worse than simply being alone with her.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man should be alone with a (non-mahram) woman unless her mahram is also present.”

Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Thank you for your responses I knew it wasn't right.

i am the wife and I am not happy about this. I only found out when our iPad is linked to his phone and a text message came through while I was watching a program. I was quite shocked and don't know how to address the situation to him.

Comment

Originally posted by REVERT101 View Post
          Thank you for your responses I knew it wasn't right.

i am the wife and I am not happy about this. I only found out when our iPad is linked to his phone and a text message came through while I was watching a program. I was quite shocked and don't know how to address the situation to him.
          Confront him. (With evidence).

Comment

^^^^^^

Thank you everyone. I have showed my husband with evidence and he has decided not to do this again shukralhamduillah

Comment

Glad this is sorted, alhamdulillah.

Comment

Working...
              X