Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every day I wish to start wearing hijab...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every day I wish to start wearing hijab...

Last edited by irorafae; 12-11-18, 06:29 PM.

I am a revert like yourself and let me give you a bit of advice because I went through the same problems with my friends and family at the time of me embracing Islam. It is difficult to appease them and abide by the laws of Islam. At some point you will have to come to the conclusion that you are a Muslim first and then a daughter to your parents. You are a servant of Allah before you are their daughter. And there is no obedience to the creation in disobedience to the Creator. And it is unfortunate that not even your Muslim boss supports you in this but is only looking at the dunya aspect of losing customers and money. Wearing hijab in non Muslim countries can be hard for some sisters. Perhaps the sisters here can give you some advice on that aspect. May Allah Azza wa Jal make things easy for you. Ameen.
    "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullah sis.

Do you live with your parents? If you don't, then couldn't you wear it and then just take it off when you go to visit them? It's a shame that your muslim boss is making a big deal out of it. May Allah guide him and your family amen. It has become more easier to be hired with a hijab now a days though. I'm sure you'll be able to find another job in case your boss won't have it, right?

Comment

Last edited by irorafae; 13-11-18, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X