• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    I hate shopping period.....
    occasionally like shoes a pair or two
    i also hate shopping especially when my mrs makes me go with her

Comment

Most clothes shopping is not done out of necessity but some ridiculous notion of self satisfaction. For these people price is of secondary importance..get it all on credit for that temporary feel good fix

Comment

Because modesty is priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
          Because modesty is priceless!
          like mastercard priceless lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

i also hate shopping especially when my mrs makes me go with her
            You take her to the big malls bro ,cos there is always the mens area to ....catch up on some sleep

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Buy clothes from ebay

it cheap there

superdry coat for £20 loool when it’s official price is £75

Comment

Originally posted by Oakenshield View Post
                Most clothes shopping is not done out of necessity but some ridiculous notion of self satisfaction. For these people price is of secondary importance..get it all on credit for that temporary feel good fix
                True for some but that isnt something i can relate with

ive never really been like that tbh. I dont really care about having nice things or spending money

For example i still use a bag that i bought like 10 years ago. It lasted me through secondary school, college and university.

Comment

You take her to the big malls bro ,cos there is always the mens area to ....catch up on some sleep
                  yea i know lol

Comment

yea ur right

Comment

I'm like that too. I have a very nice black handbag that I bought over 20 years ago and I still use it to this day. It only cost me about £7 and it doesn't look old or out of style at all- it's still in great condition. I don't have many handbags (just a couple that were given to me as gifts and a couple that I made and embroidered myself) and don't feel the need to buy more cos' the ones I have are sufficient and black goes with everything. When I go out I always wear black footwear and usually wear a black headscarf so regardless of the colour of my abaya or anything else, the black handbag and black coat (which I've also had for over 20 years) go with everything. I'm a retailer's worst nightmare lol.

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

True for some but that isnt something i can relate with

ive never really been like that tbh. I dont really care about having nice things or spending money

For example i still use a bag that i bought like 10 years ago. It lasted me through secondary school, college and university.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                        I was at the shopping centre, pair of jeans £85, coat £120...

Yet it states on the labels, ''made in Turkey'', ''made in Bangladesh''

We know these workers get paid pittance...
                        The difference is the quality of the material, not the country it is produced in.

Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Where I am, you can buy plain, good quality Islamic clothing for very reasonable prices, a fraction of the cost of western fashions.
                          Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

Originally posted by niqaabi_nusrat View Post
                            Where I am, you can buy plain, good quality Islamic clothing for very reasonable prices, a fraction of the cost of western fashions.
                            Where do you live sis and do they sell online? salaam
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

Where do you live sis and do they sell online? salaam
                              I live in London. There are many shops and markets here selling Islamic clothes. I'm not that keen buying online as I have had a few problems with sizing and quality.
                              Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

Originally posted by niqaabi_nusrat View Post
                                depends what is reasonably priced for you
                                to others it might be expensive
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X