X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are clothes so overpriced?

8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

You can get coats and jeans cheaper than that.

Which shop did you go to? Shop around and look online too.

Last edited by Mintchocchip; 01-11-18, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I noticed this as well.

I always break the bank when I need new clothes.

Comment

where did you go shopping?

Comment

So dam annoying!
          They're all rubbish quality and never worth the price tag.

Comment

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Here in the states, I do my shopping at discount stores such as Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory and TJ Max. They have many of the same brands as the shopping malls do at a much lower price. The difficulty is in having to look at each and every thing they have in order to find what you like. As for the shopping malls, I go at the end of the season to purchase things at Clearance prices. So, if I need a new coat, I will go in the beginning of Spring to get a deal.

It doesn't cost them much to make the clothes, it's just as other posters have stated, pure greed. It just means we have to become more savvy shoppers.

Comment

The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

primark is brilliant and excellent value for money, try it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    primark is brilliant and excellent value for money, try it out...
                    I can't. I can't think somebody got paid 2 pence to make it. I'd feel sick wearing it.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post

I can't. I can't think somebody got paid 2 pence to make it. I'd feel sick wearing it.
                      to be honest i dont think about it

most shops are getting clothes made by people from third world countries, its just the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I hate shopping period.....
                          occasionally like shoes a pair or two

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

It's not about that where it's has been made.
                            You are paying the price of brand too.

Comment

I buy stuff for a quater of that
                              ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Working...
                              X