Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOUBTS ABOUT ISLAM.. Non-Muslims before death experiences?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DOUBTS ABOUT ISLAM.. Non-Muslims before death experiences?

    Assalmu Alykum

    Basically I'm having doubts about Islam..

    I've read online where non Muslims like Christians claim that they've seen heaven before dying..

    a Christian man claimed after being involved in a car accident saw heaven .. met a lot of his deceased friends and was pronounced clinically dead for an hour by a paramedic then came back to life and told everyone what he saw in heaven.

    Someone also mentioned (i don't know if they're Muslims or not cos they haven't mentioned it) but right before their grandma passed away, she started describing a garden that she was seeing and they didn't even have a garden in their house.. they could be lying but at the same time it makes me wonder what if they're telling the truth astagfirullah.. or

    like there's a youtube video on Nurses sharing their experiences on what people say before they die and mentioned how one of her patients was in coma and then then woke up telling her that they weren't scared of death cos they saw a glimpse of heaven.. once again.. I don't know if the patient was a Muslim or not.

    A Paramedic also shared his story online saying after "successful resuscitation of cardiac_arrest patients. Some have told me about their resuscitation experience: the white light-tunnel, meeting deceased people / Deities, watching their resuscitation, from above, etc."

    Hearing stories like this weaken my faith.. so I want to hear authenic stories from Muslims here who either experienced near death situations or witnessed a member of family or friend die infront of them..

    I completely understand that Allah said no one has ever seen Heaven and that those people could be lying but then I get severe doubts on why they'd lie in the first place or what if they're actually telling the truth.. astagfirullah wa atobo ilayh.

  • #2
    Asalamu alaikum

    first of all these people didn't die. They may have been close to death but they didn't die

    some will be lying(christians are notorious for making stuff like this up) and as for the rest it's not inconceivable that the shayateen appeared to them and gave them these visions to solidify the beliefs of shirk in their hearts

    shaitaan hates us and wants to see us go to the fire. The best way he can do that is through shirk

    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, i understand that a lot of Christians are notrious for making up lies but I'd appreciat if you could show me any hadiths that mentions Shaytan having the ability to give non Muslims such visions..

      I know bad dreams are from Shaytan and that his main goal is to decieve us Muslims and drive us away from the right path
      but are there any hadiths that mentions Shaytan being capable of producing good dreams to Non-Muslims?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fatum View Post
        Yeah, i understand that a lot of Christians are notrious for making up lies but I'd appreciat if you could show me any hadiths that mentions Shaytan having the ability to give non Muslims such visions..

        I know bad dreams are from Shaytan and that his main goal is to decieve us Muslims and drive us away from the right path
        but are there any hadiths that mentions Shaytan being capable of producing good dreams to Non-Muslims?
        Who says visions of shirk are good dreams?

        Shaitaan can't take the form of rasulullah sallaho alayhi wa sallam in a dream. We have no such guarantee for other than him
        Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

        Comment


        • #5
          No I meant those non Muslims that claim they've seen a glimpse of heaven either in a dream or in coma.. you mentioned how it's all from shaytan giving them these visions to solidify the beliefs of shirk in their hearts.. so my question was is Shaytan capable of producing good dreams to Non-Muslims in the same way he's capable of producing bad dreams to us Muslims.. if you know what I mean..

          Comment


          • #6
            ***Just a reminder to anyone reading this thread .. including myself to read this Dua when afflicted with doubt in faith


            يَسْتَعِيْذُ بِاللهِ

            One should seek refuge in Allah
            One should renounce that which is causing such doubt.


            يَقُوْلُ: آمَنْتُ بِاللهِ وَرُسُلِهِ

            One should say: ‘I have believed in Allah and His Messenger.’


            يَقْرَأُ قَوْلَهُ تَعَالَى - هُوَ الأَوَّلُ وَالآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالبَاطِنُ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيءٍ عَلِيْمٌ

            One should also recite the following verse:
            ‘He is The First and The Last, Ath-thahir and Al-Batin and He knows well all things.’

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fatum View Post
              No I meant those non Muslims that claim they've seen a glimpse of heaven either in a dream or in coma.. you mentioned how it's all from shaytan giving them these visions to solidify the beliefs of shirk in their hearts.. so my question was is Shaytan capable of producing good dreams to Non-Muslims in the same way he's capable of producing bad dreams to us Muslims.. if you know what I mean..
              what does that dream entail?? what is a 'good' dream that they saw?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

                what does that dream entail?? what is a 'good' dream that they saw?
                I said it earlier " non Muslims that claim they've seen a glimpse of heaven either in a dream or in coma.. you mentioned how it's all from shaytan giving them these visions to solidify the beliefs of shirk in their hearts.. so my question was is Shaytan capable of producing good dreams to Non-Muslims in the same way he's capable of producing bad dreams to us Muslims.. if you know what I mean.."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fatum View Post

                  I said it earlier " non Muslims that claim they've seen a glimpse of heaven either in a dream or in coma.. you mentioned how it's all from shaytan giving them these visions to solidify the beliefs of shirk in their hearts.. so my question was is Shaytan capable of producing good dreams to Non-Muslims in the same way he's capable of producing bad dreams to us Muslims.. if you know what I mean.."
                  my question is what are those 'good dreams' that they see? if they say they saw 'heaven' then how do we know it was ACTUALLY heaven they saw??, some dreams are not from shaytan but our own minds, nothing in jannah is anywhere near to what is on earth, only somethings have similar names, all we have is THIER word to go by.

                  Shaytan beautifies many things, especially to the kufaar, hasnt he beautifed all sorts of evil to them already?, so how do we know what they saw is true when it could just be that THEY deem it to be good, heck the shaytan will even encourage some to do good deeds as long as it will result in a person missing out on something better or as a plan to lure someone into a big sin, as one of his many tactics, so why would shaytan not show something that looks amazing if it will strengthen their kufr, shaytan has instilled love for Isa a.s. and many other righteous people, but we know he has mislead billions through this love

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

                    my question is what are those 'good dreams' that they see? if they say they saw 'heaven' then how do we know it was ACTUALLY heaven they saw??, some dreams are not from shaytan but our own minds, nothing in jannah is anywhere near to what is on earth, only somethings have similar names, all we have is THIER word to go by.

                    Shaytan beautifies many things, especially to the kufaar, hasnt he beautifed all sorts of evil to them already?, so how do we know what they saw is true when it could just be that THEY deem it to be good, heck the shaytan will even encourage some to do good deeds as long as it will result in a person missing out on something better or as a plan to lure someone into a big sin, as one of his many tactics, so why would shaytan not show something that looks amazing if it will strengthen their kufr, shaytan has instilled love for Isa a.s. and many other righteous people, but we know he has mislead billions through this love
                    Totally, that's what I was thinking as well, Jannah isn't just a garden full of roses and flowers, it's alot more than that.. "..no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has never crossed the mind of man."


                    It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Allaah says: ‘I have prepared for My righteous slaves that which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and it has never crossed the mind of man. All of that is reserved, besides which all that you have known is as nothing.’ Then he recited: ‘No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do’ [al-Sajdah 32:17 – interpretation of the meaning].”

                    Jazakallahu khairan sister/brother.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      **Just a reminder to EVERYONE dealing with Waswasa:
                      Remember that our BIGGEST BIGGEST enemy, Shaytan, is extremely jealous of how much mercy Allah [Most High] towards his creations and how much Allah loves us.

                      This is why Shaytan will do EVERYTHING in his power to drive you OUT of true faith: so that you end up like him.

                      Shaytan is an evil whisperer; his way of misleading you is to whisper doubts into your heart: worrying thoughts about the things around you, about your faith, about death .. anything that could scare you and depress you ..
                      will make him happy that he'll be more than happy continue to do so until we listen to him.

                      Surah Ibrahim, Ayah 22, (on the day of judgement/youm al qiyammah)
                      When everything has been decided, Satan will say, "God gave you a true promise. I too made promises but they were false ones: I had no power over you except to call you, and you responded to my call, so do not blame me; blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I reject the way you associated me with God before. Surely the wrongdoers [disbelievers/sinners] will suffer a painful punishment.” Surah Ibrahim [14:22]

                      Did you understand that? Let me say it again, ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, Shaitan will say to the people who listened to him..

                      'Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I [Shaytan] TOO PROMISED YOU... but my promises were false ones, I tricked you into believing me, every bad thought that depressed you and made you think that it was real was actually all false, they're all from me.

                      I had no power or control over you EXCEPT TO CALL YOU and YOU responded to my call, so do not blame me but blame yourselves.

                      I cannot save you, you'll not be able to save me either.

                      So now you'll understand that shytan's mission is to make you depressed in life with any waswasa/bad thoughts because he doesn't want you to stay on the path of God.

                      May Allah (swt) cure you all of your illnesses, your distresses, your pains and grant you the best of healing.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X