Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namaz Help

Salaam everyone,

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips for regularly praying 5 times a day?
    This is because I barely manage to pray 1 or 2 salats (mostly Asr and Magrib) every day.

Any help is welcome.

JazakAllah.

You have to ask yourself do you really want to meet Allah in such a state? If not change the onus is on you. You have to take responsibility for yourself because on yawmul qiyamah you are the one that will be held to account.

if I gave you ten thousand dollars for every Salah would you pray? Of course you would. The reward Allah has for the believers for fulfilling their salah is far greater than ten thousand miserable dollars

one day you will be alone in your grave . Remember that day and fulfill your salah
    What is given to dunya is lost forever

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      You have to ask yourself do you really want to meet Allah in such a state? If not change the onus is on you. You have to take responsibility for yourself because on yawmul qiyamah you are the one that will be held to account.

if I gave you ten thousand dollars for every Salah would you pray? Of course you would. The reward Allah has for the believers for fulfilling their salah is far greater than ten thousand miserable dollars

one day you will be alone in your grave . Remember that day and fulfill your salah
      Jazakallah brother for reminding me what is at stake in the Akhira and that no one but me will be responsible for the outcome given to me. Inshallah I will strive to pray all my salah.
      Once again Jazakallah.
      Last edited by Zainab; 10-10-18, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zainab View Post
        Salaam everyone,

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips for regularly praying 5 times a day?
        This is because I barely manage to pray 1 or 2 salats (mostly Asr and Magrib) every day.

Any help is welcome.

JazakAllah.
        I have same problem plus more. I have to do wudu everytime I pray which is difficult in winter, change my clothes, some people pray a salah in 2minutes but takes me 10minutes, sometimes I lose motivation to pray, when I do pray I have trouble remembering what action I did before, I forget how many ruku, sajdah, rakat I do so I have to repeat the salah, I can't say Arabic words properly, I always get doubts if I did the prayer correctly and would it get accepted and much more problems. At the moment I only do compulsory, I don't do sunnah prayers. Sometimes I have to put so much effort to pray, I ask myself is it worth it, I know satan making me think like that. You can see I have many problems, sister I bet you don't have that many problems, if I can pray sometimes then you should have able to pray 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Zainab View Post

Jazakallah sister for reminding me what is at stake in the Akhira and that no one but me will be responsible for the outcome given to me. Inshallah I will strive to pray all my salah.
          Once again Jazakallah.
          I'm a brother but wa iyaak
          What is given to dunya is lost forever

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            I'm a brother but wa iyaak
            Oops! Sorry brother. Have edited the post now. Once again jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

I have same problem plus more. I have to do wudu everytime I pray which is difficult in winter, change my clothes, some people pray a salah in 2minutes but takes me 10minutes, sometimes I lose motivation to pray, when I do pray I have trouble remembering what action I did before, I forget how many ruku, sajdah, rakat I do so I have to repeat the salah, I can't say Arabic words properly, I always get doubts if I did the prayer correctly and would it get accepted and much more problems. At the moment I only do compulsory, I don't do sunnah prayers. Sometimes I have to put so much effort to pray, I ask myself is it worth it, I know satan making me think like that. You can see I have many problems, sister I bet you don't have that many problems, if I can pray sometimes then you should have able to pray 5 times.
              Jazakallah for your reply. You are right, the only problem I have to deal with is laziness, which I guess is just Shaitan deterring me from praying to Allah. Inshallah your struggles while praying salah will come to a minimum (or be gone completely) and that you will be rewarded incredibly for praying despite having so many problems. Inshallah there will be a day when you will be able to pray 5 times without any interference. Once again jazakallah dear brother/sister for reminding me that there are many other Muslims in our world who face more obstacles while praying and yet still strive to complete all their salah (may Allah reward them all and admit them into pradise).

Comment

Working...
              X