Neighbor claims to be a prophet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbor claims to be a prophet?

Idk how else to put this... my neighbor claims to be a prophet sent by Jesus to guide humanity. I was sad/angry at first when he moved almost a year ago from Zimbabwe to the DC area but now I’m just amused at the stupidity of him and the many people who follow him. Our entire street is lined with cars coming and going to seek his advice. He even has a website where you can buy “holy oil” for 80 dollars (his name is Prophet Passion). His devoted “sahabah” who either live with him or spend every waking hour with him (yes, even at 2 am when they wake my whole house up) bought him a new Lexus SUV, and he constantly holds fundraising events. In the rare days where he is alone at home, he goes out wearing gucci tracksuits and buys jewelry and designer things since his loyal companions aren’t there to see his fraud. So frustrating but idk what to do.

Originally posted by yaa1220 View Post
    Idk how else to put this... my neighbor claims to be a prophet sent by Jesus to guide humanity. I was sad/angry at first when he moved almost a year ago from Zimbabwe to the DC area but now I’m just amused at the stupidity of him and the many people who follow him. Our entire street is lined with cars coming and going to seek his advice. He even has a website where you can buy “holy oil” for 80 dollars (his name is Prophet Passion). His devoted “sahabah” who either live with him or spend every waking hour with him (yes, even at 2 am when they wake my whole house up) bought him a new Lexus SUV, and he constantly holds fundraising events. In the rare days where he is alone at home, he goes out wearing gucci tracksuits and buys jewelry and designer things since his loyal companions aren’t there to see his fraud. So frustrating but idk what to do.
    How strange. You should probably take his name down since it will give him even more attention. Contact the authorities. There are a number of issues, such as traffic, noise after hours, and potentially running a business out of his house. Make sure it’s anonymous. Hopefully, that will at least serve to reduce the annoyance.

Comment

I don't know if I should be laughing or angry at this guy and mainly his followers who even in this modern world trust people like ''Prophet passion'''(lol one wonders where he got that name).People like ''Prophet passion'' always have a bad end.
      NO RACISM

Comment

Working...
      X