MOLVI tag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOLVI tag

i get it when clean shaven guys like to label bearded guys as molvi or maulana but i find it absolutely unacceptable when bearded guys call each other molvis during a fight ...

Q. What did the Pak Biker say to the Pak Hipster when they got into a fight?

A. See ^

What were they fighting over?
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Forevermolvi.jpg
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
          Q. What did the Pak Biker say to the Pak Hipster when they got into a fight?

A. See ^

What were they fighting over?
          halwa fight proly

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            Forevermolvi.jpg
            fail.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post

fail.jpg
              sad.jpg
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                sad.jpg
                Munna.jpg
                Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  i get it when clean shaven guys like to label bearded guys as molvi or maulana but i find it absolutely unacceptable when bearded guys call each other molvis during a fight ...

Why are two molvi's fighting?
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

Why are two molvi's fighting?
                    oh please ...

molvis fighting is a common sight in pakistan ...

it could be anything from halwa molvis to chicken broast molvis or those halala service providing molvis

if theres one thing the state needs to do is to put some form of uniform standard attestation and deployment of some molvi erp software without molvi diesel getting offended

Comment

• Fakhri
                      Fakhri commented
                      Editing a comment
                      (Am I the only one who has zero idea of what that last paragraph means? )

This thread reminded me of the incident with Mufti Muneeb Ur Rahmaan in Pakistan, during the Eid announcement last year.

He was visibly angry and aggressive with the journalists when they questioned him. (Think he knocked over the table too?).

Why be an ambassador for Islaam, when you cannot even control your anger?

Comment

Working...
                    X