No announcement yet.

REMINDER: Whatsapp, Discord & Other Social Media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu al-Laith Samarqandi wrote in his book Admonition for the Neglectful on page 126 (paraphrase of)

Ghiibah can be divided into four categories:

Kufr
    Nifaaq
    Disobedience
    Permissible

As for the case where it is kufr then it is (as in the following example) that a Muslim does ghiibah and it is said to him do not do ghiibah. Thereupon he says: This is not ghiibah and I am truthful in regards to that. He has made halaal what Allaah has made haraam. He who makes halaal what Allaah has made haraam (on purpose and knowing so) becomes a kaafir.

Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 27-09-18, 02:04 PM. Reason: Not a reliable source for what was copy pasted
    Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post

actually the thing is , they're slandering others in those groups cause they whole heartedly believe its a good thing to do in Islam to slander 'such' people and is sunnah ..
      How do you know this?

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

But it's not Islamic.
        Of course, but when has that stopped us...

Comment

Preach, get slandered and abused, and get loads of free rewards.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah bepleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property". He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire".

[Sahih Muslim].
          Watch those eyes

Comment

This is perhaps one of the reasons why users moved away from the forum. They can get their drama fix in 'private' chat groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Of course, but when has that stopped us...
              That is a good point.

Muslims are not supposed to steal. They steal
              Muslims are not supposed to lie. They lie
              Muslims are not supposed to kill. They kill
              Muslims are not supposed to curse. They curse.
              Muslims are not supposed to slander. They slander.
              Muslims are not supposed to fornicate. They fornicate.

Muslims are not supposed to backbite. They backbite.

May Allaah guide the entire Ummah.
              Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

That is a good point.

Muslims are not supposed to steal. They steal
                Muslims are not supposed to lie. They lie
                Muslims are not supposed to kill. They kill
                Muslims are not supposed to curse. They curse.
                Muslims are not supposed to slander. They slander.
                Muslims are not supposed to fornicate. They fornicate.

Muslims are not supposed to backbite. They backbite.

May Allaah guide the entire Ummah.
                i dont think u can class your self as an alim in 8 years and i dont think u can give fatwas in 8 years

i dunno why dheobandi schools say your alim after there 7 year course

people use the word shaykh alim imam mufti too easily nowadays

Comment

• Linkdeutscher
                  Linkdeutscher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol yet they proudly call themselves muqallids at the same time. The irony.

I don't know what kind of groups you lot are in, maybe it's time you left if the people on there can't be trusted or if all they're doing is backbiting
                شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

i dont think u can class your self as an alim in 8 years and i dont think u can give fatwas in 8 years

i dunno why dheobandi schools say your alim after there 7 year course

people use the word shaykh alim imam mufti too easily nowadays
                  Eh? Anyone can be a shaykh or imam but what does that have to do with the post you quoted?

Comment

Eh? Anyone can be a shaykh or imam but what does that have to do with the post you quoted?
                    nothing i was just speaking to zeeshan in regards to what he said in another thread

Comment

• ZeeshanParvez
                      ZeeshanParvez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you read the reports about the Salaf on how they avoided giving Fatwa? They hoped someone else would. They would know the sayings of all the scholars on a given subject yet not give a Fatwa. That's how much they feared doing so. Having said that you are aware of the difference between transmitting a saying of a scholar or group of scholars on a given matter as opposed to giving a Fatwa? Are you also aware of what the term Mufti meant 700 years ago and who it was applied to as opposed to today?

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

nothing i was just speaking to zeeshan in regards to what he said in another thread
                    Why not post in the other thread?

Comment

Why not post in the other thread?
                      I think he had a moment...you know when you are very joyous

After all, Bangladesh, the underdogs, did squash Pakistan to reach the finals in the Asia Cup I heard..
                      Watch those eyes

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post

They use the premise that they are exposing innovators and those who are faasiq and getting rewarded in return.
                      its actually quite sad the type of individuals they are.

hardly posted in that group other than guys there posting the same old hormonal marriage issues of guys.

what got me angry was when there was a suicide bomb attack on a wedding in turkey in which alot of people including children died. Instead of having any sympathy for the dead muslims, they were almost gloating and rejuvenating as if this is what happens when you dance at weddings and look at how they met a terrible end ....

pathetic lot i tell you , somebody should open up a huge book of sins and read it out loud during the jenaza of their family members also since they think thats how it shoud be.

Comment

Working...
                    X