How do deal with this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do deal with this?

I am illegitimate child. My father didn't want to have anything to do with me and my mother couldn't keep me because her family didn't want to have a bastard in the family (it will disgrace the family). She left me in the hospital soon after my birth . I feel so ashamed of myself because i am a disgrace and they never even though of me as their relative.I was send to the orphanage where i could have stayed for 18 years and meanwhile, they would be chilling in their lives, having other children from my mother who they would cherish and love. I am so hurt that my own family did this to me.I feel unloved. The only person i have right now is my adoptive mother but as she is not my mahram it means i will have to leave her

im sorry to hear that sister

just remember none of this is your fault
    dont feel disgraced u did nothing wrong at all

its your parents fault for comitting haram and then also abandoning you
    and they will be held accountable on the day of judgement

this is a test from Allah for you so in sha Allah have sabr and stay righteous and in sha Allah youl be rewarded with jannah

and i assume your female due to your username if that is the case then your adoptive mother can be alone with you and can show herself to u without khimar(headscarf) and abaya or jilbaab

Comment

No, i am a male actually :/. I feel sorry for my adoptive mother.She couldn't have a child of her own so she choose to adopt.She is soo bonded with me and loves me like a true mother. It would break her heart if i leave her. She is very emotive. She lost her husband some years ago and now this.....she may get a heart attack

Comment

oh if that is the case then yes she is not your mahram

but if she is a very old lady ask scholars if its allowed for you to be alone with her or for her to see you whilst she is not wearing khimar
        im not sure of the ruling

Comment

Originally posted by Zerinaaa View Post
          I am illegitimate child. My father didn't want to have anything to do with me and my mother couldn't keep me because her family didn't want to have a bastard in the family (it will disgrace the family). She left me in the hospital soon after my birth . I feel so ashamed of myself because i am a disgrace and they never even though of me as their relative.I was send to the orphanage where i could have stayed for 18 years and meanwhile, they would be chilling in their lives, having other children from my mother who they would cherish and love. I am so hurt that my own family did this to me.I feel unloved. The only person i have right now is my adoptive mother but as she is not my mahram it means i will have to leave her

I'm sorry to hear of your situation.

Did your adoptive mother breastfeed you? Because if she did - then the ruling differs.

Comment

• Abu julaybeeb
            Abu julaybeeb commented
            Editing a comment
            yes sorry forgot to mentiom
        Working...
        X