Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working desperately

Essalamualaikum people..
    I need you to help me with my burden which sometimes makes me lonely and desperate..
    First of all, I live in Turkey and love my country with my whole heart for the sake of ALLAH. As a teacher, I知 highly aware of the fact that we teachers are supposed to shape and inspire each generation of students. Unfortunately, in my country the teachers are forced to educate the students through secularism ,if you池e contradict with Turkish secularism, you may be got fired from your work. Just before the school start times, some teachers along with me were warned by the another teacher to stick by Ataturk痴 principles and Secularism and put the principles into the curriculum. Sometimes I working in public schools, but on the other hand; I知 really scared to be gotten fired. My family is like my buddies and I知 supposed to stay with them and support them financially. I知 crazy about teaching, yet I don稚 want to be the reason to mess my students minds with secularism. On the other hand I am responsible for my family, and I don稚 wanna to be get fired..
    What would you do if you were me?

You cannot teach secularism
    secularism is a system of kufr(disbelief)
    You cannot be a teacher in this school if u have to teach this

if you can find a way to say for example to teach the kids this is what the government say but then look at the errors and faults of secularism and say also islam teaches this xyz and so u basically refuted it then maybe however u should ask scholars not random people on internet
    ask reliable scholars not people who love ataturk

ataturk is a murtad (apostate)

fear Allah and remember what is more important the akhira or dunya
    do you want to anger Allah and enter jahannam
    or struggle now for the sake of Allah and earn jannah
    Allah will provide for your family have tawakkul
    if u get fired look for another job just remember Allah will help if your sincere

Comment

Get another job
      They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
      And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
      For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Working...
      X