Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Najaf boyfriend has aunts that do not like me. Help me understand.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Seriously guys use some wisdom. What's judging her going to achieve? It might make you feel better about yourself but it will only drive her further from Islam

Is dating haram? Absolutely but when a person comes saying they are interested in Islam to behave like this

Your job as Muslims is to call people to Allah so InshaAllah they can escape the hellfire aynina you are a convert like me don't forget we were once in her shoes not that long ago

Guys should know better seriously

Asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatu
    وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

The problem is when they are interested in Islam to get married to a Muslim,
    ​​
    Not because its the Haqq,

Sheikh deedat rahimahullah, if I recall correctly mentioned these marriages of convenience in one if his lectures.

There have been reminders stating that we should begin our marriage with good and not upon evil, no doubt that a dirty relationship is Evil.

In addition it is not advisable to marry a woman of the Ahlul Kitaab for several reasons,

https://islamqa.info/en/45645

جزاك الله خيرا
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• aynina
      aynina commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually i have a former friend who converted so she could marry her "muslim" boyfriend, then they had a child, she took het hijab off and stopped praying, i suppose because her intentions were wrong... now the child is being raised by a kafira setting bad example

What brother Eesa said
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Dear Opening Poster,

Its sad that these so-called Muslims resort to magic which makes them not a part of the religion anymore. If I were you, I would contact an Imam in your area to clarify the issues pertaining to your relationship and also get some help and advise for the magic problem?

Also the verses of Surah Baqarah that specifically destroy and protect from magic are verses 255, 102, 285-286 of Surah Baqarah.

Also read Chapters Surah Nas, Falaq, and Ikhlas of the Qur'an for further protection and cure.

You can read all these verses and chapters in transliteration, if you can't read Arabic.

Here is the transliteration of these verses with translation:

285-286

285: Aamanar-Rasoolu bimaaa unzila ilaihi mir-Rabbihee walmu'minoon; kullun aamana billaahi wa Malaaa'ikathihee wa Kutubhihee wa Rusulih laa nufarriqu baina ahadim-mir-Rusulihee wa qaaloo sami'naa wa ata'naa ghufraanaka Rabbanaa wa ilaikal-maseer

286:Laa yukalliful-laahu nafsan illaa wus'ahaa; lahaa maa kasabat wa 'alaihaa maktasabat; Rabbanaa la tu'aakhiznaa in naseenaaa aw akhtaanaa; Rabbanaa wa laa tahmil-'alainaaa isran kamaa hamaltahoo 'alal-lazeena min qablinaa; Rabbanaa wa laa tuhammilnaa maa laa taaqata lanaa bih wa'fu 'annaa waghfir lanaa warhamnaa; Anta mawlaanaa fansurnaa 'alal qawmil kaafireen

Translation:

285. The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

286. On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

Verse 102:

Wattaba'oo maa tatlush Shayaateenu 'alaa mulki Sulaimaana wa maa kafara Sulaimaanu wa laakinnash Shayatteena kafaroo yu'al limoonan naasas sihra wa maaa unzila 'alal malakaini bi Baabila Haaroota wa Maaroot; wa maa yu'allimaani min ahadin hattaa yaqoolaaa innamaa nahnu fitnatun falaa takfur fayata'al lamoona minhumaa maa yufarriqoona bihee bainal mar'i wa zawjih; wa maa hum bidaaarreena bihee min ahadin illaa bi-iznillah; wa yata'allamoona maa yadurruhum wa laa yanfa'uhum; wa laqad 'alimoo lamanish taraahu maa lahoo fil Aakhirati min khalaaq; wa labi'sa maa sharaw biheee anfusahum; law kaanoo ya'lamoon

Translation:

102. They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

Verse 255 (Aytal Kursi - The Throne Verse):

255: Allahu laaa ilaaha illaa Huwal Haiyul Qaiyoom; laa taakhuzuhoo sinatunw wa laa nawm; lahoo maa fissamaawaati wa maa fil ard; man zal lazee yashfa'u indahooo illaa bi-iznih; ya'lamu maa baina aydeehim wa maa khalfahum wa laa yuheetoona bishai'im min 'ilmihee illaa bimaa shaaa'; wasi'a Kursiyyuhus samaawaati wal arda wa laa ya'ooduho hifzuhumaa; wa Huwal Aliyyul 'Azeem

Translation:

255. Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory).
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
      X