Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Najaf boyfriend has aunts that do not like me. Help me understand.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ConfusedAndUnsure
    replied
    Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post

Allah doesn't approve of your haraam relationship.
    Loving the feedback. Thank you SO much. Was my question, "Do you think Allah approves?" I don't think so. Also, I know relationships are different for some Muslims, but I am Christian, and we date prior to marriage. It is my boyfriend who was raised Muslim. My question wasn't regarding whether YOU THINK Allah approves, because I am pretty confident that he does as we have good intentions and we are planning on building a life and having a family AFTER marriage. And the point of this forum is to assist people with cultural questions regarding Islamic social issues, isn't it? The keyword is ASSIST, not criticize or judge. Nobody in this forum has the right to judge for God/Allah. That is a responsibility for only one, and they are not responding in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Originally posted by ConfusedAndUnsure View Post

I do not see how your post is helpful. It seems very negative. Honestly, what was the point of even commenting with that? I am just trying to understand a situation I am unfamiliar with. If you don't approve, then move along to the next post.
    What is the point of telling a sinner to fear Allah? Do i really need to explain that

just like sister said above, its not that i dont approve, Allah doesnt approve

Leave a comment:

• ummsayfullah
    replied
    Originally posted by ConfusedAndUnsure View Post

I do not see how your post is helpful. It seems very negative. Honestly, what was the point of even commenting with that? I am just trying to understand a situation I am unfamiliar with. If you don't approve, then move along to the next post.
    Allah doesn't approve of your haraam relationship.

Leave a comment:

• ConfusedAndUnsure
    replied
    Originally posted by aynina View Post
    I stopped reading after "i have been dating this guy for 2 1/2 years."

taqillah

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    I stopped reading after "i have been dating this guy for 2 1/2 years."

taqillah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X