X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasant Surprises... Alhamdulillah! :]

Bismillah.

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah.

Pleasant surprises. Have you had any of late? Or maybe some stick out in particular from the past? Let's share inshaa'Allah, and remind ourselves. Alhamdulillah.

I received a letter telling me I'd been paid a little less than owed in my previous job. Definitely didn't see that coming. Alhamdulillah. :]

Better than that, I sat with my 5 year old nephew for his Arabic/Qur'an lesson after a break of 4 days. He seemed to have improved despite the lack of practice and hadn't forgotten anything he'd memorised. Alhamdulillah!
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Recently, I was doing salaat. Then I heard this voice inside me, which amidst my all my waswasa sounded different. It was a calm and honest voice. It told me that I should take advantage of being alive when I do salaat. That people who have died don't have the chance to do salaat again so I should concentrate during it.

I asked a knowledgeable person for an interpretation for this, they said it could be an angel.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

My friend bought me an absolute gem of a phone which I use for countless Religious purposes.

He wanted the reward of my deeds so he bought it without me even asking.

He went to get the model he thought was the latest but they had an even newer one that just came out the day he went to buy it and ended up getting that after his Istikhaara.
      Watch those eyes

Comment

My boss said i can stay at work and do administration work instead of going to church with the elders tomorrow :')
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
      X