Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have so many problems and issues and I failed in life in everyway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have so many problems and issues and I failed in life in everyway

    I am not sure where to begin, I have so many problems and issues and I failed in life in everyway. I have unusual health problems, mentally and physically weak, learning difficulties, poor concentration and memory and much more. I failed with education, career, marriage. Even practicing our religion difficult for me. I went to depression and suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Powerful jinn took control of me many times, they made life hell. Once I nearly died because of jinn, I fallen ill, took me about 2 years to recover then further 2 years to get my confidence back.wanted to be educated but I couldn't succeed.
    Last edited by ThisIsJannah; 07-09-18, 09:03 AM. Reason: I said bad things about God so I had to delete them.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
    I am not sure where to begin, I have so many problems and issues and I failed in life in everyway. I have unusual health problems, mentally and physically weak, learning difficulties, poor concentration and memory and much more. I failed with education, career, marriage. Even practicing our religion difficult for me. Powerful jinn took control of me many times, they made life hell. I really wanted to be educated but I couldn't succeed. Afew months ago I saw a dream, I saw and heard that Allah didn't give me education. If God was loving and merciful why wouldn't He give a person education? without it you cannot succeed in the world. I just have many problems and issues in my life, no peace, no success, no happiness. I repented from my sins still no improvement. Before God created me he knew I will suffer and have problems in the world and also I will fail to get Jannah, why did He create me? since God knew I will be unsuccessful both this and next worlds. If he didn't created me I would had to suffer today. I just think God doesn't likes me, I also think this God isn't loving or merciful, if he was those things why so many people are suffering? also this God doesn't likes to help His slaves. I made many dua but no results. Basically God just hates me.
    So what your saying is.

    You are a failure and your trying to shift blame like a coward onto Allah عز و جل?

    نعوذ بالله من ذلك
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

      So what your saying is.

      You are a failure and your trying to shift blame like a coward onto Allah عز و جل?

      نعوذ بالله من ذلك
      Asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatu

      Is harshness really appropriate here? You're job as a Muslim is to call people back to Allah and saying things like this will only drive people further away

      I get you have gheera for the Deen and I respect that but your harshness with the Muslims is quite often uncalled for and unnecessary. We're supposed to show mercy to our brothers and sisters in Islam

      This isn't me disrespecting you this is a friendly reminder from one brother to another

      Asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatu
      “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

        So what your saying is.

        You are a failure and your trying to shift blame like a coward onto Allah عز و جل?

        نعوذ بالله من ذلك
        You making judgement when you don't know me or you don't know what I have been through. I'll give you an example, with education I used to study very hard, sometimes I went to bed after 3am but I still failed with education because of my learning difficulties, poor memory and concentration and other problems so it's that my fault that I was born with learning problems and other problems?, this is how God created me. As brother eesa said your a harsh and I noticed same pattern all over this forum that you being a mean or harsh with others, you act like you know more about Islam or life more than others, please refrain from replying to post in future and I'll ignore you.

        Comment


        • #5
          As long as you are a muslim Allah dont hate you. Maybe Allah wants to purify you and Allah tests the people He loves the most. Say always alhamdullilah. How bigger the calamity how bigger the reward. Dont stop make dua. Allah always respond to you to give you what you want or to stop another calamity for you or to give you in jannah what you want. So long as you dont stop making dua. Some people get what they want after years some after weeks or months. How bigger the test how bigger the reward. There is a dua for knowledge in deen, which can help you in your deen. Other knowledge is not important so long you can get a job and can pay your bills. Allah knows what is best for us. And dont look what people have. Maybe they have a bigger calamity than you but you cant see itbon the outside.

          Comment


          • #6
            I think you have waswasa and bad thougts about Allah. I advice you to contact islamqa.org and go back to Allah and seek His forgivness a lot. Say alhamdullilah you are a muslim. Because if you have Allah and his messenger you have everything. And if you have everything but no deen you have nothing. And the disbelievers are not succeed. May Allah forgive us all

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rahmann View Post
              As long as you are a muslim Allah dont hate you. Maybe Allah wants to purify you and Allah tests the people He loves the most. Say always alhamdullilah. How bigger the calamity how bigger the reward. Dont stop make dua. Allah always respond to you to give you what you want or to stop another calamity for you or to give you in jannah what you want. So long as you dont stop making dua. Some people get what they want after years some after weeks or months. How bigger the test how bigger the reward. There is a dua for knowledge in deen, which can help you in your deen. Other knowledge is not important so long you can get a job and can pay your bills. Allah knows what is best for us. And dont look what people have. Maybe they have a bigger calamity than you but you cant see itbon the outside.
              Thank you for your advise, sometimes I just accept my situation so I just get on with life even if its struggles but when I hear my family talking that this or that person went to uni then he became a lawyer or engineer or a banker and earn great amount of money and people respect them, this really gets me I feel down and sad. I wanted this for me so badly but I didn't achieve it. Why would God send someone like me to this world with all these problems and issues? I don't have skills or strength to survive in this world. I am bit worried after my parents are gone, how would I able to provide myself.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post

                Thank you for your advise, sometimes I just accept my situation so I just get on with life even if its struggles but when I hear my family talking that this or that person went to uni then he became a lawyer or engineer or a banker and earn great amount of money and people respect them, this really gets me I feel down and sad. I wanted this for me so badly but I didn't achieve it. Why would God send someone like me to this world with all these problems and issues? I don't have skills or strength to survive in this world. I am bit worried after my parents are gone, how would I able to provide myself.
                If you are patient and happy with your qadr Allah will reward you with something more than a high education. You can only overcome your calamities if you are patient. I advise you also to make your second aim to honour and obey your parents. Because jannah is and a good life is only if you are good to them and obey them as much as you can. So be thankfull in good times and be patient in bad times. Honour your parents and they will automaticaly make good dua for you. A dua from a parent will always accepted by Allah inshallah. May Allah lead us all. Ameen

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

                  So what your saying is.

                  You are a failure and your trying to shift blame like a coward onto Allah عز و جل?

                  نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                  Brother please be careful with some of the things you say. I fear you are driving people away from islam with your harshness

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You need to do persistant ruqyah and a raaqi to assist you for your jinn problem asap.
                    tell your family to fear Allah and stop taunting over material gains.

                    Allah is how His slave thinks of Him.
                    who will you turn for help if not your Creator? Allah hates this miserable emo attitude, He says do the people think they will say "we believe" and they will not be tested?

                    Allah has written your rizq before creating you and the entire mankind. No one can take anything from you except by His Leave.

                    I think you are not dealing with your issues using the guidance of Allah and His messenger salAllahu alayhi w sallam..wAllahu aalam
                    They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                    And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

                    I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                    For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Strivingbro View Post

                      Brother please be careful with some of the things you say. I fear you are driving people away from islam with your harshness
                      If you see his past messages with others, you will see samething harshness and rudeness. Also with many people he doesn't or didn't get on. This guy has no manners, his very rude and harsh. He calls himself a muslim but doesn't Islam teaches people to have good manner and deal with them mercifully. I think he has serious problem, probably his parents were harsh, mean and rude to him, now does it with everyone.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        What is the purpose of this rant?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
                          You need to do persistant ruqyah and a raaqi to assist you for your jinn problem asap.
                          tell your family to fear Allah and stop taunting over material gains.

                          Allah is how His slave thinks of Him.
                          who will you turn for help if not your Creator? Allah hates this miserable emo attitude, He says do the people think they will say "we believe" and they will not be tested?

                          Allah has written your rizq before creating you and the entire mankind. No one can take anything from you except by His Leave.

                          I think you are not dealing with your issues using the guidance of Allah and His messenger salAllahu alayhi w sallam..wAllahu aalam
                          Thank you sister, I agree with you. In past because of my problems and issues I have turn to non-Islamic stuff like self help books or psychology or others. Nothing was changing for me I was in same state for many years so I had turn to others for help. By the way I am getting private messages but when I click on them nothing is there, do others have same problem?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                            What is the purpose of this rant?
                            I just sharing with others, sometimes when you talk with people it helps, they might see things differently. I am a shy and private person so its easier for to post here than talk to people I know, this is after all a forum.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                              I am not sure where to begin, I have so many problems and issues and I failed in life in everyway. I have unusual health problems, mentally and physically weak, learning difficulties, poor concentration and memory and much more. I failed with education, career, marriage. Even practicing our religion difficult for me. I went to depression and suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. Powerful jinn took control of me many times, they made life hell. Once I nearly died because of jinn, I fallen ill, took me about 2 years to recover then further 2 years to get my confidence back. I really wanted to be educated but I couldn't succeed. Afew months ago I saw a dream, I saw and heard that Allah didn't give me education. If God was loving and merciful why wouldn't He give a person education? without it you cannot succeed in the world. I just have many problems and issues in my life, no peace, no success, no happiness. Even people who don't know me well, they tell me why do I have so many problems, even my local imam said that. Imagine what people will say if they knew all of my failures, problems and issues? they probably faint. I repented from my sins still no improvement. I don't like meeting or socialising with others. Before God created me he knew I will suffer and have problems in the world and also I will fail to get Jannah, why did He create me? since God knew I will be unsuccessful both this and next worlds. If he didn't created me I would had to suffer today. Isn't better that God doesn't create people like me? I just think God doesn't likes me, I also think this God isn't loving or merciful, if he was those things why so many people are suffering? also this God doesn't likes to help His slaves. I made many dua but no results. Basically God just hates me.
                              Brother, can you do ruqya on yourself, all you need to know to start ruqya is surah falaq, nas and ikhlas.

                              You read these three times each after each salaat and blow on your hands and wipe all over your head and body with them.

                              Also can you read arabic? Read surah baqarah up to as many verse as you can a day, or listen to the audio.

                              Also blow onto a bottle of water to make a ruqya drink after reading surah falaq, nas and ikhlas after each salaat.

                              Ok, so thats ruqya covered.

                              In terms of self-confidence and having hope and trust in Allah, I would like you to try this out. Whenever you feel low in yourself and despairing of any mercy of Allah coming to you, turn around and say these words of hope and tawakkul:

                              "Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raji’un. Allahumma ajurni fi museebati wakhluf li khayran minha."

                              انا لله وانا اليه راجعون؛ اللهم اجرني في مصيبتي واخلفلي خيرا منها

                              "Indeed, we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return. O Allah! Reward me for my calamity, and replace it for me that which is better."

                              Trust me akhi, this dua will help you in getting blessings in life you never thought of. Doctors had discovered brain scarring in me about a month ago, and I repeated this dua as my left eye became blind and limbs became weak due to this illness.

                              Afterwards, Allah helped me to destroy some of the sihr I was afflicted with and lightened other trials I was going through. My sight came back and legs became stronger, too, Alhamdulilah.

                              In the hadith where this dua is found, it says that Umm Salama RA said this dua when her husband died, and Allah gave her Prophet Muhammad PBUH as a husband instead.

                              Brother, what I hope you can get from this post is that you are in a very special position, and if you take advantage of it, people will be jealous of your lofty position in the next life,

                              In the Qur'an - Surah Zumar verse 10, Allah says:

                              "Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account."

                              Allah has given you this trial and has made you Muslim too - and he never places a burden on people they can't bear, Allah guides whom He wills. So, you benefit in the way that you have this hardship but unlike many non-Muslims who suffer in this short-world, you have the Qur'an and Sunnah to guide you to respond to trials and tests.

                              Please do what you can akhi. Maybe increase in the good deeds you find easy, like maybe voluntary salaat, or even easy good deeds like giving your change to homeless people or greeting people with a kind face.

                              Sorry my post is all over the place, but I wanted to help you. May Allah grant you Jannatul Firdaws ameen
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                              And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                              أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                              Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                              Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                              Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                              Comment


                              • Fakhri
                                Fakhri commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Ameen. Baarakallah feek. Alhamdulillah.
                            Working...
                            X