Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lessons You Learned The Hard Way...? (Serious / Not-so-serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    When you get attached to a forum that was never yours or didn't really value the way you've valued it in the past.
    Hope you're well sis. Good to see you here.
    ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Wa 'alaikum as salam wa rahmatullah,

I learnt to not leave someone's special plastic spoon in hot oil. It will come out in 2 parts. And it'll be useless.
      Last edited by Muslimah1436; 27-08-18, 11:34 PM.
      ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Thinking I can save money but shopping smart, especially for gifts or non edible things, only to spend more money buying lots of small items & still feeling guilty. when I would have been much better off buying 1 decent purchase.

That old saying and people warning are 90% correct. I have a friend who is a mess. I got introduced to her by another friend and I felt so bad, that I wanted to help her improve her life. I felt like that was my duty, allah will question me if I turn away from her. Others warned me that they too felt the same when they met her until she became too much for them to handle, so they had to cut her off & to save myself from the headache. So I was cautious & only helped her with one area of her life (career) & mostly listened to her complain. I didn't become too close of friend but still was there for her. Eventually she became more involved in my life & I learned to ignore her negativity and accept her as she is. But last few years, I am so done with her. I feel like I paid my dues, I gave her as much as I could & now she is brining too much negative energy in my life.

Comment

Working...
        X