Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to look at non-muslim women whom you donít find physically attractive?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HelloEverybody
    replied
    You are bloody thirsty and damn dumb. You do think will realistically happen? You will probably ruin your relationship with your sister and with your family and probably creep out the girl.
    Last edited by HelloEverybody; 24-08-18, 02:52 PM. Reason: Pathetic

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    replied
    Originally posted by ahmed19996 View Post
    Iím 24 and live in Sydney Australia.

My sister just started bringing her friend over who is non-Muslim and somewhat inappropriately dressed. She doesnít dress half naked or anything just in a elegant and feminine way that makes you wanna stare. She is tall and very beautiful, something in which Iím ashamed to admit.

Sheís been over twice but I donít know what to do. Iím scared Iíll look, have bad thoughts?

help
    We can't help you, but advise you.

Only you can help yourself.

You've been given good advice - you're a 24 year old man. Act like it and lower your gaze.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied
    Like if you are out in public and a woman catches your eye or in my case how do I deal with my younger sister bringing a work colleague over who is very attractive?
    Please don't make any more of these stupid threads.

Leave a comment:

• ahmed19996
    replied
    Like if you are out in public and a woman catches your eye or in my case how do I deal with my younger sister bringing a work colleague over who is very attractive?

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by aynina View Post
    Sounds like "i can hang out with my cousin, its not like i will marry her"
    True,

Shaytan has ingenious ways to decieve people,

Nauzubillah

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    If I were to be out at the shops, mall or whatever and I happen to see women (non-Muslim) in which I donít find physically attractive, would it be okay to look at them out of boredom if that makes sense?

I often catch buses and trains which means waiting at bus stops and so on. This makes me sometimes lose track of my head and I will often find myself looking at women just out of curiousity. I usually donít have physical attraction to them (sometimes I do and will immediately avert my eyes away).

Is this considered haram?
    your excused for accidental glances, (you starew away as soon as you realise), if you stare at women out of curiosity or for whatever reason, that is a Sin, an arrow from the arrows of Shaytan,

The "I'm not attracted to the woman" excuse cannot be used by men to stare at women,

Allah azzawajal commanded us to Lower our gaze, he didn't command us to Lower our GAze Only if we find the woman attractive.

I suggest you Fear and Obey Allah azzawajal and his Messenger Salallahu alayhi wa salaam, instead of trying to justify habitual evils.

Jazakallahu khair

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    commented on 's reply

My sister just started bringing her friend over who is non-Muslim and somewhat inappropriately dressed. She doesnít dress half naked or anything just in a elegant and feminine way that makes you wanna stare. She is tall and very beautiful, something in which Iím ashamed to admit.

Sheís been over twice but I donít know what to do. Iím scared Iíll look, have bad thoughts?

help
    your not making much sense here, but anyway, you need to tell your sister that she can't be bringing a shameless Kaafira into your home, as it's Fitna for you.

you need to remember to Lower your Gaze as Allah azzawajal has commanded you to do so too.

Jazakallahu khair

• msmoorad
    commented on 's reply
    salaams to all

unfortunately, the brother & his family are in a dangerous situation

but at least he reaslises its wrong.
    theres many muslims who are in similar situations & dont even seem concerned that theyre basically muslims by name only.

the brother should try to be in a different room and keep himself occupied with some work for the duration of this girls visit
    and if possible, ask his sister to inform him in advance when this girl or any other girl is coming to their home & he can try and ensure he is out of the house during that time.

may Allah ta'ala grant us all hidaayah

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah

• Abu julaybeeb
    commented on 's reply
    Brother if u care about your owm imaan and you care about your sister then get rid of this haram relationships shes in slap the crap out of any man that tries it with her and if she tries do whag u have to do to keep her away from it
    this is your sister same as your own daughtet

in fact in a hadith its stated some mem will go jahannam for being dayooth(cuckold) these are people who had no gheera- protective jealousy for their women folk

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Lower ur gaze still

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied
    Sounds like "i can hang out with my cousin, its not like i will marry her"

Leave a comment:

• Indefinable
    commented on 's reply

help
    It is hard for the youth growing up in Non-Muslim countries. One of the evils of this society is the norm of freemixing, falling into sins - zinaa.

It is good that you have this concern and want to protect your chastity and keep pure. Try and lower your gaze when this girl is about, even better would be to be out of the house when she comes over.

Maybe look into marriage to protect yourself further? 24 is a good age to get married, eventhough it's not easy.

One last reminder - just because this evil is the norm around you, does not make it okay. Do not try to minimise it's harm or the nature of this sin. It is haraam.

Keep yourself in the company of good Muslims In Sha Allaah.

• aynina
    commented on 's reply

Like I said we have lived in Sydney ever since I was 5 years of age so have been heavily influenced by the culture here and havenít exactly been the best we can be religiously. My younger sister isnít on the right path and has a lot of flaws sheís dealing with, one of them having relationships outside of marriage. Her friend is comes from a catholic family but isnít really religious herself.

The reason she comes to visit is because she works with my mother so she has to come drop paperwork off and so on and usually stays for an hour or so.
    Your sister is having a relationship outside of wedlock, and you as her brother isn't doing anything about it? Where is your gheerah for 1 not doing anything and 2 not even ashamed to mention it like that..

you should tell your fanily you want segregation when guests come over and you need to discipline your sister

• ahmed19996
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by aynina View Post
    First off, your sister shouldnt be hanging around non muslims, and seccond off, you shouldnt be hanging around non mahrams, is she in the room as wrll when you bring friends home? Thats not how its supposed to be

Like I said we have lived in Sydney ever since I was 5 years of age so have been heavily influenced by the culture here and havenít exactly been the best we can be religiously. My younger sister isnít on the right path and has a lot of flaws sheís dealing with, one of them having relationships outside of marriage. Her friend is comes from a catholic family but isnít really religious herself.

The reason she comes to visit is because she works with my mother so she has to come drop paperwork off and so on and usually stays for an hour or so.

• aynina
    commented on 's reply
    First off, your sister shouldnt be hanging around non muslims, and seccond off, you shouldnt be hanging around non mahrams, is she in the room as wrll when you bring friends home? Thats not how its supposed to be
Working...
X