big problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big problem

I have weswesa about Allah and islam and sometimes i feel anxious. Is it normal to think that Allah maybe hates me because of the weswesa and is it normal to think i can lose my faith because im a bad person? Sometimes when its worse i think maybe im not gonna be forgiven because i have to much sins and i feel realy anxious about losing my faith. My faith is realy everything for me and the thaught of losing islam makes me sick. Its not only weswesa i feel i have a power (jinn?) In me and have to fight against it. Its a realy hard test because islam is the dearest thing i have and the thaugt of losing that makes me sick. The only positive thing is nothing else matters to me only my faith. My Allah forgive us. Please make dua for me that i will die as a muslim and Allah is pleased with me.
    Assallam wa3alakoum

Al-Bukhaari (5269) and Muslim (127) also narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, will forgive my ummah for whatever crosses their minds so long as they do not act upon it or speak of it."

Comment

Also brother, for jinns, use this ruqya I posted on another thread:

Originally posted by Ruqya
      Brother, first things first, play an audio of surah baqarah in ur house for a couple of days. If you can read surah baqarah by yourself, whether off by heart or from the kitab thats even better. For the shaytan flees from a house where surah baqarah is recited:
      Ahmad and Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Do not make your houses (like) graveyards, for the shaytan flees from a house in which Surah al-Baqarah is read."

Do dhikr which is the remembrance of Allah:

It was narrated in a saheeh (authentic) report from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that Allah enjoined five things upon Yahya ibn Zakariyya, which he was to do and to command the Children of Israel to do, one of which was: "I command you to remember Allah, for the likeness of that is that of a man whose enemy comes after him, until he comes to a strong fortress where he protects himself from him. Similarly, a person cannot protect himself against the shaytan except by remembering Allah." [Saheeh al-Tirmidhi].

Read the three quls, which are surah falaq, nas and ikhlas 3 times each after each salaat, then blow on your hands and wipe your body and head. Also use that recitation to blow on some water to make a ruqya drink.

Check this page out akhi:

https://islamqa.info/en/42073

Comment

Originally posted by rahmann View Post
        I have weswesa about Allah and islam and sometimes i feel anxious. Is it normal to think that Allah maybe hates me because of the weswesa and is it normal to think i can lose my faith because im a bad person? Sometimes when its worse i think maybe im not gonna be forgiven because i have to much sins and i feel realy anxious about losing my faith. My faith is realy everything for me and the thaught of losing islam makes me sick. Its not only weswesa i feel i have a power (jinn?) In me and have to fight against it. Its a realy hard test because islam is the dearest thing i have and the thaugt of losing that makes me sick. The only positive thing is nothing else matters to me only my faith. My Allah forgive us. Please make dua for me that i will die as a muslim and Allah is pleased with me.
        Assallam wa3alakoum
        No, it is normal to think that way. Normal means to accept it. And we cannot accept was was. And was was is Shaytan's work, making us think that way.
        Having the thought of losing islam makes you sick is a good thought. Then think of that more. Think of death more as per recommended as sunnah. (the proper way)
        Allah does not hate you, Allah loves his creations. Allah hates what you did, the sins. And so you too, must continue to hate it.

Listen to quran audio more as per what Sr Laila advises.
        you need to surround more with islamic influences/environment.
        Go to the mosque more etc.

We cannot concentrate more on the prayer is partly due to the fact we spend more on worldly matters than on Islam. Balance is actually to the point that/when we are able to concentrate on our prayer (khusyoo). A reminder to myself too at the same time.

insha'Allah Ameen.
        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Thanks a lot. I want to wear hijab, but i think first i should be better inside and then outside. I dont I dont think its a good opinion but it feels so And if one of your parents forbids you to wear hijab, should i listen to them or follow the commands of our Lord. I dont know because for me it feels disobeying my parents and make them sad.
          And how to build up imane?
          praying
          Dhikr
          Reading koran and listen to islamic lecture

i want to wear hijab
          praying more on time
          Doing more dhikr
          Sometimes to a mosque
          Spending more time with parents and treath them better
          Helping more people

​​​sometimes if i had no sleep praying night prayer but only short

I feel i can do that Inshallah but my parents forbid me to practise more islam. And i fear Allah so i listen to my parents. I dont no what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmann View Post
            Thanks a lot. I want to wear hijab, but i think first i should be better inside and then outside. I dont I dont think its a good opinion but it feels so And if one of your parents forbids you to wear hijab, should i listen to them or follow the commands of our Lord. I dont know because for me it feels disobeying my parents and make them sad.
            And how to build up imane?
            praying
            Dhikr
            Reading koran and listen to islamic lecture

i want to wear hijab
            praying more on time
            Doing more dhikr
            Sometimes to a mosque
            Spending more time with parents and treath them better
            Helping more people

​​​sometimes if i had no sleep praying night prayer but only short

I feel i can do that Inshallah but my parents forbid me to practise more islam. And i fear Allah so i listen to my parents. I dont no what to do.
            There's no obedience to creation if it involves disobedience to the creator

Start working on your Deen and let Allah handle your parents
            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

So for example i should pray night prayer and make my parents upset??? My parents are good muslims inshallah and they do it for a reason. I fear Allah so i cant disobey my parents even i know i disobey Allah.

For example a few years ago i began to pray for the first time in my life and i had ocd. So my father say you shouldnt pray till the ocd is gone. I disobey my father and pray but i make many sins. And thats why i obey my parents. I fear Allah that my parents became sick or upset because of me and i know that listening to your parents is the best way attaining Allah His favor.

Comment

Allah said in the Qur'an ( 29 : 8 ) And We have enjoined upon man goodness to parents. But if they endeavor to make you associate with Me that of which you have no knowledge, do not obey them. To Me is your return, and I will inform you about what you used to do.

I don't know why your parents forbid you practice Islam, it sounds strange to me that muslims will forbid another muslim practice Islam

But if you fear Allah, then obey your parents, unless they tell you to disobey Allah.

Whatever you decide to do, remember it is to Allah you will return.

He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X