Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy

Asalamualikum

I had a miscarriage in 2016 and it was a early miscarriage. And me and my husband have been trying ever since. We have had all tests completed and we are reminded most of the time from our family that in sha Allah we will have one soon and we hear that most of the time which puts a bit of pressure on us. How do I deal with it islamically? like are there any duas I can read or how I can be more stronger because sometimes I get really sad that why we cannot conceive but I know this is part of Allah's plan and what He wants is best for us but sometimes I get really emotional and I dont want to lose hope or give up.

any advice please?

Comment

Originally posted by deenovrdunya View Post
      Asalamualikum

I had a miscarriage in 2016 and it was a early miscarriage. And me and my husband have been trying ever since. We have had all tests completed and we are reminded most of the time from our family that in sha Allah we will have one soon and we hear that most of the time which puts a bit of pressure on us. How do I deal with it islamically? like are there any duas I can read or how I can be more stronger because sometimes I get really sad that why we cannot conceive but I know this is part of Allah's plan and what He wants is best for us but sometimes I get really emotional and I dont want to lose hope or give up.
      Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaah,

Sorry to hear of your situation. This is one of the hardest trial for a couple to endure. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you with pious children. Aameen.

It's hard to be strong when there is pressure on you and comments from people.

You can try a few things:

- Make du'a in the third part of the night. Make sincere du'a and take up Tahajjud Prayer consistently.

- Make sure you are active and physically/emotionally in a fit state.

- You can try Ruqyah as the Qur'aan is a Healing.

- Be patient. Accept Allaah's will and be content with it. Children are a huge blessing, but not everyone is fortunate to have this blessing.

- Try and maintain a good and positive relationship with your husband. It can be a strain on the relationship but try not to allow your marriage to be affected In Sha Allaah.

Comment

As well as all the above you could try hijama (cupping).

Comment

رَبِّ لا تَذَرنى فَردًا وَأَنتَ خَيرُ الوٰرِثينَ

Translation: "O my Lord! leave me not without offspring, though thou art the best of inheritors."

Transliteration: Rabbi la tatharnee fardan waanta khayru alwaritheen

(Surah Al-Anbiya,verse 89)
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaah,

Sorry to hear of your situation. This is one of the hardest trial for a couple to endure. May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you with pious children. Aameen.

It's hard to be strong when there is pressure on you and comments from people.

You can try a few things:

- Make du'a in the third part of the night. Make sincere du'a and take up Tahajjud Prayer consistently.

- Make sure you are active and physically/emotionally in a fit state.

- You can try Ruqyah as the Qur'aan is a Healing.

- Be patient. Accept Allaah's will and be content with it. Children are a huge blessing, but not everyone is fortunate to have this blessing.

- Try and maintain a good and positive relationship with your husband. It can be a strain on the relationship but try not to allow your marriage to be affected In Sha Allaah.

Thank you so so much for this reply
            i really appreciate it. This is great advice

jazak’Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
              As well as all the above you could try hijama (cupping).
              Yes thank you so much
              I have been trying to do that for a while. In sha Allah will do it in future

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                رَبِّ لا تَذَرنى فَردًا وَأَنتَ خَيرُ الوٰرِثينَ

Translation: "O my Lord! leave me not without offspring, though thou art the best of inheritors."

Transliteration: Rabbi la tatharnee fardan waanta khayru alwaritheen

(Surah Al-Anbiya,verse 89)

Thank you so much

Comment

Working...
                X