Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips for public restrooms

AsSalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
    I apologize if this post doesn't belong here or is a bit awkward to discuss...I'm a bit paranoid around restrooms, especially out of fear of getting my clothes dirty (whether it's during the act or during the cleaning). So generally, when I use the bathroom I removed my lower garments entirely and hang them up. While I can easily do this at home, it's not so easy to do in public restrooms. I try to avoid them if possible, but that's not always possible. Any tips or strategies for how a brotha can easily go without worrying about his clothes getting dirty?
    Jazaakum Allahu khairan.

Originally posted by alphacat92 View Post
    AsSalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
    I apologize if this post doesn't belong here or is a bit awkward to discuss...I'm a bit paranoid around restrooms, especially out of fear of getting my clothes dirty (whether it's during the act or during the cleaning). So generally, when I use the bathroom I removed my lower garments entirely and hang them up. While I can easily do this at home, it's not so easy to do in public restrooms. I try to avoid them if possible, but that's not always possible. Any tips or strategies for how a brotha can easily go without worrying about his clothes getting dirty?
    Jazaakum Allahu khairan.
    وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته akhi

Public restrooms are known places of Filth,

Avoid them to the best of your ability,

Otherwise if you must use them, then make sure the seats are wiped clean and tissue around seat as urine and even feces are common occurrences on toilet seats, especially since dirty kuffar use them. You will need a bottle of water or facilities to do istinja properly.

You dont need to take your entire trousers off, just roll up above ankles and lower trousers enough so it doesn't touch the floor and roll your shirt or top up.

جزاك الله خيرا
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
    X