Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My heart is DEAD no more faith. Is there hope?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sadkid View Post
    I started losing hope and eventually I woke up one morning and ALL MY IMAN WAS GONE!
    The belief in The Creator () is innate, we were born with it and it cannot be lost. And we'll be questioned in regards to it.

Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.

Qur'an 17:67 - And when adversity touches you at sea, lost are [all] those you invoke except for Him. But when He delivers you to the land, you turn away [from Him]. And ever is man ungrateful.
    Only Allah () knows best.
    Last edited by tumbirs; 26-07-18, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I don't get it. What's the real me that I concealed?. Can you explain this to me.
      A child does a tantrum for something it desires for social comformity while it is not a need nor of any benefit, and the parent try not to spoil the child least it grows up as a rebellious tyrant. The child hasn't learnt to control it's desires, rather than dealing with the problem the parents distract and misdirect the childs attention from what it desired, to make the child forget it. The child doesn't remember it so the desire is concealed but the root problem is not resolved. If that nature is not tamed by reason then it'll cause the child to grow up into a spendthrift with a false sense of materialistic comfort when it is actually seeking is contentment from a hunger that is not satisfied.

My wicked nafs that desires is co-operative with me, as I reasoned with it that it'll get whatever it desires in Jannah, and it helps me against sinning and encourages me to pray for it wants all that it desires and would not settle for less as it is also greedy.

And if I am tempted then I ask Allah () for what tempted me.

Instincts are apart of us, such as thirst, hunger, temptation, lust, conformity, tend, befriend, self-defence, fear, etc. They need to be reasoned with.

The concealed self is the subconsciousness that follows your intentions and desires and knows your conscious actions 5-7 seconds before you act, and has influence over your actions if left untamed to desires and is resolved by reasoning with it. Example: Athletes visualise what they will do in their minds and the subconsciousness prepares their intentions for action.

Subliminal messages is what advertisers use to make people buy their products by utilising the subliminal stimuli to inform the one's desires rather than one's concious mind, to make the subconscious mind prepare one's actions for one's prefered choice ~6 seconds in advance without concious minds approval.
      Example: Your thirsty (desire), you want a drink (intention), there is so many drinks to choose from, an Ad appears for Pepsi but you was thinking water then something you desire was flashed that only the subconscious mind can see and you buy a Pepsi instead of water. This deceptive manipulation often works for untamed nafs and that is why advertising works.

Read these article for further information:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuros...n_of_free_will
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublim...and_television

Last edited by tumbirs; 26-07-18, 07:25 AM.

Comment

And I just started praying 5 times a day yesterday but I don't feel any connection.
        For me the connection is that, Allah () created me, is actively creating me, what I do and say.

Not a leaf falls but Allah () knows it, even the movements of my tongue as I recite, and I only need to know what I am saying.

All I know is that Allah () is watching me. I do not worship anything in creation, not light, not even the kabah.
        The kabah is just a direction (qibla) for praying in unity and proof of allegiance to the messenger of Allah () but it must be maintained while not in a journey for non-fardh salah. And I only worship Allah (), the best of creators.

Sahih al-Bukhari 400
        Narrated Jabir:
        Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to pray (optional, non-obligatory prayer) while riding on his mount (Rahila) wherever it turned, and whenever he wanted to pray the compulsory prayer he dismounted and prayed facing the Qibla.

Last edited by tumbirs; 26-07-18, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I find it hard to get motivation to pray because Im scared that Allah won't accept me and that I'm already going to hell so what's the point. How do I get motivation to pray and get rid of these thoughts?
          Sahih al-Bukhari 5999
          Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab:
          Some Sabi (i.e. war prisoners, children and woman only) were brought before the Prophet (ﷺ) and behold, a woman amongst them was milking her breasts to feed and whenever she found a child amongst the captives, she took it over her chest and nursed it (she had lost her child but later she found him) the Prophet said to us, "Do you think that this lady can throw her son in the fire?" We replied, "No, if she has the power not to throw it (in the fire)." The Prophet (ﷺ) then said, "Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this lady to her son."

This universe is perfectly balanced, subject to cause and effect, from order to disorder and those are customs of Allah (), then what befalls someone is due to the works for those before him, around him, himself and those he influences. The ones that disrupt the balance are responsible.

Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
          Qur'an 7:56 - And cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation. And invoke Him in fear and aspiration. Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to the doers of good.
          Qur'an 30:36 - And when We let the people taste mercy, they rejoice therein, but if evil afflicts them for what their hands have put forth, immediately they despair.
          Qur'an 8:51 - That is for what your hands have put forth [of evil] and because Allah is not ever unjust to His servants."
          Last edited by tumbirs; 26-07-18, 10:22 AM.

Comment

These two verses are describing me EXACTLY.
            Please read the context as the verses are misunderstood.

Qur'an 89:15-20 - But as for a human, whenever his Sustainer tries him by His generosity and by letting him enjoy a life of ease, he says, “My Sustainer has been generous towards me”; whereas, whenever He tries him by tightening his means of livelihood, he says, “My Sustainer has disgraced me!” Nay! But you treat not the orphans with kindness and generosity. And urge not on the feeding of AlMiskin (the poor)! And you devour inheritance all with greed, And you love wealth with much love!

Due to cause and effect, the consequences of his negligence of orphans, lead to the tightening of his livelihood and he assumes he was disgraced.

(Example:
            Because he didn't care for the poor or the orphans, shortage of good workers caused tightening of his livelihood. Baraka / Quality of life.
            A king surrounded by dirty subjects is because he didn't share prosperity to them to be clean. In morden society that would be like brain drain.)

https://legacy.quran.com/6/42-48
            I'll explain later.

Last edited by tumbirs; 26-07-18, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I've been struggling with hardships for the past 10 years since I was 14 and during that time I became very religious and close to Allah to the point that I was dedicated to Islam 100%. All the time whatever I did I was always thinking of God and praying 5 times and my life was happy even though I was suffering. My heart was filled with the joy islam and the hope for jannah. I felt like I had a purpose. My fear of God was high and I stayed away from haram to the best of my ability and was filled with love of quran and antthing to do with islam. Unfortunately in 2015 things started to get harder for me. I was getting sicker and sicker and my faith was being tested and becoming shakier. Although I still had iman in my heart and was still coping and praying and practising the religion. Then last year things took a turn for the worst and I began to get depressed and suicidal and I started getting angry with Allah and questioning him. "Why did he make me sick like this"? I started losing hope and eventually I woke up one morning and ALL MY IMAN WAS GONE!. I'm not kidding. All my love and hope for islam and God dissapeared overnight. I no longer had any desire to pray or do any action of Islam. My heart became empty and I no longer feel any sympathy, love or care about people and God. I spend the day sinning and watching girls and i have strong desire to sin and do every haram thing. Before every haram thing used to anger me and make me feel bad. Now it's the opposite. Everything that's haram I love and everything that's islamic I hate. I can't stand to listen to quran or see anything to do with islam. All I think about is satisfying my desires like sex and girls and money and food etc. Why did this happen?. How can I get my heart fixed and filled with iman again?. I tried to pray and repent for a few days but I just told myself that it's a waste of time God doesn't want me anymore. I know I'm a hypocrite and I read that hypocrites are doomed. So I always know that Islam is the truth but i'm scared that if I spend my whole life worshipping, what If on judgement day , God says you wasted your time I wont accept you because you are a munafiq. Should i just live my life and do what I want. or start Practising?. Will Allah even accpet me at this point?. I believe that Allah is the only God but I don't have any love for him or islam at this point. But I want to fix this and become how I used to be. Help.
              Thank you for sharing this. It's made me realise that if any of us continue with negative thoughts instead of being patient and accepting Qadr, we could well lose the most important thing in our lives; that being Islam.

Don't worry if there's no connection in your salah right now. Think of your heart as a stone. The more you water it, the more it will soften over time, in sha Allah.

"Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient." [Quran 57:16]

Don't feel like the sins you've done now are the be all and end all of your life. You are only being human. Just focus on how you want to return to Allah. Focus on the steps you need to take to improve your life and to return to our Creator in a good state.
              ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Working...
              X