X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK1
    started a topic Transgender gets kicked out of mosque

Transgender gets kicked out of mosque

i know of this one transgender man (meaning he was originally female and became male) got kicked out of the local mosque. He prayed with the men, and he looked very much like any of the other men there, but he made the mistake of telling the imam he was trans, and the imam basically said either he dressed as a woman and wore hijab and prayed with the women, or he couldn't come back. Now what's right about that? Doesn't he have as much right to pray with the men as anyone else? I mean, for all intents and purposes, he is a man. And now, what should he do since he can't go back to being female (and doesn't want to anyway) about praying at the mosque, where he was basically descriminated against? Please let me know what you think this guy should do. Thanks all!

• Ibrahim Rasheed
    replied
    Originally posted by TK1 View Post
    I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab, but overall, shes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almostmean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him.
    1. Quote. "I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab," unquote.
    Wearing a Hijab does not make her a Muslim. First she should stop rebelling against Allah and stop 'mocking' Allah (Naoozbillah) by becoming a "man" and playing such when Allah created her a woman. She should do a genuine Thauba. (repentance) . Then act like a woman whom she is physically.

2. Quote. "hes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almost mean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. (Unquote).
    What is she talking? For example, say, I think by a freak of nature I am Trump. I go to White House and will they allow me in because I believe I am Trump?? This lame logic does not apply. Masjids are for Muslims to pray to Allah. It is Allah's House. When in Masjid, must obey Allah's rules. When she acting as a man joins the ranks of men there, she is cheating herself and the people there. By knowing she is a woman and if touched, then the men loose the Wuloo. Prayers cannot be conducted without Wuloo. She is committing a crime. She is physically harassing the people who are praying there.

3. Quote. "We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him" Unquote.
    If she believes she is the servant of Allah, she will would not have committed such a crime as acting like a man and believing she to be a man and demanding to be a man.
    Islam is not today's Christianity. Where man dictate and decide what god is. Where man puts god where he sees fit.

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim Rasheed
    commented on 's reply
    We cannot blame nature for one's mentality. We all should understand that Allah gave us the free Will to decide our course of action. She is totally responsible for her actions.

• Ibrahim Rasheed
    commented on 's reply
    Tell the lady if she believes in Allah, obey HIM.

• Ibrahim Rasheed
    commented on 's reply
    Western research that wants all this Evil to be integrated into human society. It is either you believe Allah and Quran to be a Muslim or you go with your Western Culture of looting, LGBT, theft, murder, rape etc. You cannot glamorize nor legitimize these evils. Targeting of Muslim community with this bullshits had been the first priority of Western Media and the governments. This "War" has been their for ages. Probably you want to rationalize these evils into Islam's teachings.

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by Kya View Post

Well the OP never asked for Islamic advise. Because the answer is straight. The OP's problem is "what should a person do who is not accepted in the masjid as he/she wants to be"? If that is the problem the solution seems simple. Don't tell anyone and you can go about your day as you wish. We all sin differently so if someone isn't asked for "whats right and what is wrong" why should I stick my nose in it
    If your not gonna give good advice, then Fear Allah عز و جل and keep your mouth shut.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Find a new masjid and don't tell imam or anyone about transgender. If no one knows, no one will kick her/him out. Of course that is not islamically correct action but whatever it is, is between this person and Allah. If the issue is being part of masjid, then don't tell anyone
    This is what you call devlish advice

نعوذ بالله من ذلك

Leave a comment:

• Kya
    replied
    Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

yeah so i go pretend to be a woman and then sneak into womens prayer area, and even wudhu area but as lnog as no one know, nice adivce, NOT u even said it isnt islamic yet thats what u advise?
    Well the OP never asked for Islamic advise. Because the answer is straight. The OP's problem is "what should a person do who is not accepted in the masjid as he/she wants to be"? If that is the problem the solution seems simple. Don't tell anyone and you can go about your day as you wish. We all sin differently so if someone isn't asked for "whats right and what is wrong" why should I stick my nose in it

Leave a comment:

• Dontknowname
    replied
    Find a new masjid and don't tell imam or anyone about transgender. If no one knows, no one will kick her/him out. Of course that is not islamically correct action but whatever it is, is between this person and Allah. If the issue is being part of masjid, then don't tell anyone
    yeah so i go pretend to be a woman and then sneak into womens prayer area, and even wudhu area but as lnog as no one know, nice adivce, NOT u even said it isnt islamic yet thats what u advise?

Leave a comment:

• Kya
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Abu Kamel
    replied
    This is the methodology of Liberalism against Islam, to bring to the forefront of public discourse, attention, public concern, the "Rights" of Minorities.
    The enemies of Islam have successfully pushed the Muslim Ummah on the defensive by crying over 'Minorities".

In this case, effeminates, homosexuals, transgenders, etc.

But the reality is the kufar are hypocrites of the worst kind, as their objective to DRIVE MUSLIMS TO BE DEFENSIVE AND REACT TO THEIR OFFENSES, rather than to advance towards the Cause of Allah.

Secular democratic liberalized India harbors the largest numbers of prostitutes. And in the world today, there are now more slaves than in any time in human history. But the kufar throw their attention on pushing Muslims to be defensive and react to their accusations, in the possibility Muslims will give into changing their beliefs and thoughts to accept Liberalization.

As Allah AWJ warns:

Holy Quran al Qaram 68:9
    "They wish that you would compromise/soften so that they may compromise/soften"
    But HE AWJ commands

"Do not Obey the Deniers"

Leave a comment:

• hassan246
    replied
    I advise you to seek knowledge before passing judgement.

Islam forbids men to imitate women and women to imitate men, and in fact it emphatically forbids that, to such an extent that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed those who go against the human nature with which Allaah created them.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).

Undoubtedly one of the most obvious signs of an effeminate man is that he wears women’s clothing and imitates their ways.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the man who wears women’s clothing and the woman who wears men’s clothing. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4098) and classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed masculinized women. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4099); classed as hasan by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by TK1 View Post
    I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab, but overall, shes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almostmean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him.
    You seem to be a delusion that we must respect and be nice to those who choose to be freaks or nature, abomination,

We love what Allah عز و جل loves and we hate what Allah عز و جل hates,

This is Islam, not some twisted wishy washy nonsense your posting to gain sympathy for dirty individuals,

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by patient believer View Post

children of who ? This is not a christian forum. We dont have such belief
    The funny thing is even Christians say Transgender are freaks of Nature, who think they know better than their Creator,

TK1 probably cluless Christian

Leave a comment:

• TK1
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X