No announcement yet.

Transgender gets kicked out of mosque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find a new masjid and don't tell imam or anyone about transgender. If no one knows, no one will kick her/him out. Of course that is not islamically correct action but whatever it is, is between this person and Allah. If the issue is being part of masjid, then don't tell anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
      Find a new masjid and don't tell imam or anyone about transgender. If no one knows, no one will kick her/him out. Of course that is not islamically correct action but whatever it is, is between this person and Allah. If the issue is being part of masjid, then don't tell anyone
      yeah so i go pretend to be a woman and then sneak into womens prayer area, and even wudhu area but as lnog as no one know, nice adivce, NOT u even said it isnt islamic yet thats what u advise?

Comment

Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

yeah so i go pretend to be a woman and then sneak into womens prayer area, and even wudhu area but as lnog as no one know, nice adivce, NOT u even said it isnt islamic yet thats what u advise?
        Well the OP never asked for Islamic advise. Because the answer is straight. The OP's problem is "what should a person do who is not accepted in the masjid as he/she wants to be"? If that is the problem the solution seems simple. Don't tell anyone and you can go about your day as you wish. We all sin differently so if someone isn't asked for "whats right and what is wrong" why should I stick my nose in it

Comment

This is what you call devlish advice

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Well the OP never asked for Islamic advise. Because the answer is straight. The OP's problem is "what should a person do who is not accepted in the masjid as he/she wants to be"? If that is the problem the solution seems simple. Don't tell anyone and you can go about your day as you wish. We all sin differently so if someone isn't asked for "whats right and what is wrong" why should I stick my nose in it
            If your not gonna give good advice, then Fear Allah عز و جل and keep your mouth shut.

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by TK1 View Post
              I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab, but overall, shes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almostmean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him.
              1. Quote. "I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab," unquote.
              Wearing a Hijab does not make her a Muslim. First she should stop rebelling against Allah and stop 'mocking' Allah (Naoozbillah) by becoming a "man" and playing such when Allah created her a woman. She should do a genuine Thauba. (repentance) . Then act like a woman whom she is physically.

2. Quote. "hes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almost mean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. (Unquote).
              What is she talking? For example, say, I think by a freak of nature I am Trump. I go to White House and will they allow me in because I believe I am Trump?? This lame logic does not apply. Masjids are for Muslims to pray to Allah. It is Allah's House. When in Masjid, must obey Allah's rules. When she acting as a man joins the ranks of men there, she is cheating herself and the people there. By knowing she is a woman and if touched, then the men loose the Wuloo. Prayers cannot be conducted without Wuloo. She is committing a crime. She is physically harassing the people who are praying there.

3. Quote. "We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him" Unquote.
              If she believes she is the servant of Allah, she will would not have committed such a crime as acting like a man and believing she to be a man and demanding to be a man.
              Islam is not today's Christianity. Where man dictate and decide what god is. Where man puts god where he sees fit.

Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners ... turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

Comment

Working...
              X