Transgender gets kicked out of mosque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abisali View Post

It doesn't matter what she wants. I don't want to be poor, children in Syria don't want to be orphans, the Muslims in Iraq don't want to be raped by the kuffar in front of their loved ones, the Muslims in China don't want to suffer through torture and re-education camps at the hands of their government just because they're Muslim. The Muslims in Palestine don't want to be murdered by Zionists and have their home taken from them. Everyone has a test and this woman is no different. Her issue, though it may be difficult, is nowhere near as difficult as the trials that many Muslims are facing.

Yes, we are to be compassionate with anyone who has a problem, be it mental or physical, but we are not going to accept their deviancy just because they want us to. She is a woman, so she should dress and act as a woman. If she wants to pray in the masjid, then she should pray among the women. If she is finding that difficult, then it is better for her to pray at home since it is better for women to pray at home anyways.

This woman needs psychological help. She needs to accept that she has a problem and that it is not okay for her to act as a man. The first step to fixing a problem is to admit you have a problem. Telling people that it is ok to act upon these feelings is part of the problem. It isn't ok, you wouldn't want a man who dresses as a woman to be in the same bathroom that your daughter or mother or sister may be using. You wouldn't want to marry a man who has had an operation to change their genitals and only find out that they were a man after you realize you can't have kids. It is all decievement, just like what this woman did to the men at the Masjid. The Imam did the right thing by kicking her out. Men and women are not to mix, be it at the Masjid or in public.
    Intelligence and commonsense from the knowledgeable and respectable :swear-words and vulgarity from the half-baked.

Comment

The imam is right, the 'guy' is Islamically a woman, so she shouldn't be praying along with men.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

On the one hand you say this individual has a mental illness called Gender Identity Disorder, on the other you call the person "he". So do you think the person is a delusional female trying to impersonate a man by injecting hormones and playing dress up? Or do you want us all to ignore the commands of Allah (swt) regarding separating men and women during prayers (and how Allah created and defined us as male and female) and contribute to the problem by actively encouraging the delusion ourselves? Those are the options.

There's so much more I can say about this. What does Allah (swt) tell us in the Quran? That Allah (swt) loves those who are repentant and those who are thankful for what He gives them. What does the Quran say that Allah (swt) hates? It tells us that the people who are wrong are those who believe in falsehood, those who are arrogant and those who are ungrateful of the favours Allah has given them. So isn't it wrong to be ungrateful for being born with the skin colour Allah gave us? Isn't it wrong to be ungrateful for growing up to be shorter than the height we want to be? Isn't it ingratitude to be blessed with a fully functioning normal nose to breathe with and yet wish to change the way Allah shaped it via plastic surgery? If Allah (swt) meant for her to be a man, He would've created her as a male. Yet she is so ungrateful for the way Allah (swt) created her, that she attempts to change the creation of Allah (swt) into the opposite identity of the one He gave her- as if to pretend that Allah made a mistake nauzobillah and she knows better. What could be more arrogant than persisting in living out her fantasy and insisting that the rest of the local Muslim community comply with what she wants rather than following Allah's (swt) commands inside a masjid?

Disdaining ungratefully Our gifts and giving themselves up to (worldly) enjoyment! But soon will they know (TMQ 29 v66)

And Allah has made for you from yourselves mates and has made for you from your mates sons and daughters and grandchildren and provided for you sustenance of the best: will they then believe in vain things and be ungrateful for Allah's favours? (TMQ 16:72)

Truly man is, to his Lord, ungrateful (TMQ 100:06)

We are told time and time again that when we live with a roof over our heads with our families and have food to eat then we should remember this as Allah's favour upon us and when we go through hardships in the dunya then we should show sabr and have the resilience to patiently persevere through it and we'd be rebuked for using our hardships as an excuse for expressing ingratitude to Allah. Our Prophets (as) Yaqub (Jacob) and Ayub (Job) had far greater reason to feel let down than any of us. Yaqub was separated from his most beloved son Yusuf (Joseph) and told he was dead which caused him to be so grief stricken that he became blind and yet he only expressed his sorrow to Allah (swt) knowing that Allah has the right to give and take and never using his grief as an excuse to turn away from the right path. Ayub (as) was blighted by a terrible illness that lasted for several years, his children died, his community rejected him and his wife left him to fend for himself, yet in spite of his difficulties, his imaan never wavered; he never used the way Allah (swt) made him as an excuse to turn away from the straight path or pretend that he was "trans-healthy" when he was sick or "trans-female" when he's male.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed Allah is Knowing and Acquainted (TMQ 49:13)

So it is Allah who created the male and female. Who does she think she is that she can deny such a thing? Indeed Allah is Knowing, so does she as a Muslim think Allah knows better as to which is which or that she knows better?
        Last edited by neelu; 07-07-18, 03:39 PM. Reason: 49:13
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by TK1 View Post
          i know of this one transgender man (meaning he was originally female and became male) got kicked out of the local mosque. He prayed with the men, and he looked very much like any of the other men there, but he made the mistake of telling the imam he was trans, and the imam basically said either he dressed as a woman and wore hijab and prayed with the women, or he couldn't come back. Now what's right about that? Doesn't he have as much right to pray with the men as anyone else? I mean, for all intents and purposes, he is a man. And now, what should he do since he can't go back to being female (and doesn't want to anyway) about praying at the mosque, where he was basically descriminated against? Please let me know what you think this guy should do. Thanks all!
          I don't believe this story but I have two points to make

1) The imam didnt throw the cross dresser out, he just told her to pray in the women's section.

2) You need to stop obsessing over this and learn the basics of your religion. It's troubling that you believe we are Allah's children, we are not. We are his creation. Weird that a Muslim would even say that.

Are you the 'girl' in question?
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

I don't believe this story but I have two points to make

1) The imam didnt throw the cross dresser out, he just told her to pray in the women's section.

2) You need to stop obsessing over this and learn the basics of your religion. It's troubling that you believe we are Allah's children, we are not. We are his creation. Weird that a Muslim would even say that.

Are you the 'girl' in question?
            im sure that was quite obvious since the first post , since how does he know what happened between the imam and that person if they talked in private?....

Comment

Aren't we all the children of Allah?
              We are from among those He () has created.

Qur'an 16:98 - When thou dost read the Qur'an, seek Allah's protection from Satan the rejected one.
              Qur'an 5:18 - But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

Only Allah () knows best.

Comment

Hey, I just felt bad for him.... it doesn't seem right, these people have a problem physically and mentally, and he just got treated like junk.
                Male or Female is determined by the biological reproductive functions, not by the appearance or mental state.

Only Allah () knows best.

Comment

i know of this one transgender man (meaning he was originally female and became male) got kicked out of the local mosque. He prayed with the men, and he looked very much like any of the other men there, but he made the mistake of telling the imam he was trans, and the imam basically said either he dressed as a woman and wore hijab and prayed with the women, or he couldn't come back. Now what's right about that? Doesn't he have as much right to pray with the men as anyone else? I mean, for all intents and purposes, he is a man. And now, what should he do since he can't go back to being female (and doesn't want to anyway) about praying at the mosque, where he was basically descriminated against? Please let me know what you think this guy should do. Thanks all!
                  u said it ur self 'he' was originally a she

Comment

Hey, I just felt bad for him.... it doesn't seem right, these people have a problem physically and mentally, and he just got treated like junk. Aren't we all the children of Allah?
                    children of who ? This is not a christian forum. We dont have such belief
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post

exactly

Comment

I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab, but overall, shes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almostmean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him.

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post

The funny thing is even Christians say Transgender are freaks of Nature, who think they know better than their Creator,

TK1 probably cluless Christian

Comment

I talked to her, and she said she might consider wearing hijab, but overall, shes still pretty disgusted with the abrupt, and almostmean way the whole thing was handled.people should never be treated mean, whether they believe the way you do or not. We are the servants and slaves of Allah, and we must do our best to please Him.
                            You seem to be a delusion that we must respect and be nice to those who choose to be freaks or nature, abomination,

We love what Allah عز و جل loves and we hate what Allah عز و جل hates,

This is Islam, not some twisted wishy washy nonsense your posting to gain sympathy for dirty individuals,

Comment

I advise you to seek knowledge before passing judgement.

Islam forbids men to imitate women and women to imitate men, and in fact it emphatically forbids that, to such an extent that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed those who go against the human nature with which Allaah created them.

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).

Undoubtedly one of the most obvious signs of an effeminate man is that he wears women’s clothing and imitates their ways.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the man who wears women’s clothing and the woman who wears men’s clothing. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4098) and classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed masculinized women. Narrated by Abu Dawood (4099); classed as hasan by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Comment

This is the methodology of Liberalism against Islam, to bring to the forefront of public discourse, attention, public concern, the "Rights" of Minorities.
                                The enemies of Islam have successfully pushed the Muslim Ummah on the defensive by crying over 'Minorities".

In this case, effeminates, homosexuals, transgenders, etc.

But the reality is the kufar are hypocrites of the worst kind, as their objective to DRIVE MUSLIMS TO BE DEFENSIVE AND REACT TO THEIR OFFENSES, rather than to advance towards the Cause of Allah.

Secular democratic liberalized India harbors the largest numbers of prostitutes. And in the world today, there are now more slaves than in any time in human history. But the kufar throw their attention on pushing Muslims to be defensive and react to their accusations, in the possibility Muslims will give into changing their beliefs and thoughts to accept Liberalization.

As Allah AWJ warns:

Holy Quran al Qaram 68:9
                                "They wish that you would compromise/soften so that they may compromise/soften"
                                But HE AWJ commands

"Do not Obey the Deniers"
                                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Working...
                                X