Transgender gets kicked out of mosque

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender gets kicked out of mosque

i know of this one transgender man (meaning he was originally female and became male) got kicked out of the local mosque. He prayed with the men, and he looked very much like any of the other men there, but he made the mistake of telling the imam he was trans, and the imam basically said either he dressed as a woman and wore hijab and prayed with the women, or he couldn't come back. Now what's right about that? Doesn't he have as much right to pray with the men as anyone else? I mean, for all intents and purposes, he is a man. And now, what should he do since he can't go back to being female (and doesn't want to anyway) about praying at the mosque, where he was basically descriminated against? Please let me know what you think this guy should do. Thanks all!

Why are you asking us what he should do? The imam has already given him the options

Comment

Originally posted by TK1 View Post
      i know of this one transgender man (meaning he was originally female and became male) got kicked out of the local mosque. He prayed with the men, and he looked very much like any of the other men there, but he made the mistake of telling the imam he was trans, and the imam basically said either he dressed as a woman and wore hijab and prayed with the women, or he couldn't come back. Now what's right about that? Doesn't he have as much right to pray with the men as anyone else? I mean, for all intents and purposes, he is a man. And now, what should he do since he can't go back to being female (and doesn't want to anyway) about praying at the mosque, where he was basically descriminated against? Please let me know what you think this guy should do. Thanks all!
      Chopping off your body parts doesn't make you a man or a woman. You are either born a man or a woman.

If I grew a beard and walked into the masjid claiming I am a man I want to pray with the men. Is that okay?

Or if I as a woman changed my gender and came to ask for your daughters hand. Will you accept?

Don't try and justify the actions of these wicked people. They are disgusting and are worshiping shaitan and their bags not Allah.

Comment

Hey, I just felt bad for him.... it doesn't seem right, these people have a problem physically and mentally, and he just got treated like junk. Aren't we all the children of Allah?

Comment

• Abisali
          Abisali commented
          Editing a comment
          First, its "she". No matter what she did to her body, she will always remain a woman. It's in her DNA and there is nothing anyone can do to change that, no matter how many fake body parts they may add on. Secondly, she committed a major sin when she changed her body and she basically rebelled against the natural order that Allah has put in place.

Yes, we are supposed to treat people kindly and we shouldn't ostracize people that are different, rather we should help them with the mental issues. Men liking men, women liking women, woman wanting to be a man and men wanting to be a woman are all mental issues. The community needs to step up and help these people, but in no way, shape or form should the masses accept the practices that these people do.

In this situation, rather than deceiving the men, this woman should have seeked assistance for her mental issues. She should have dressed as the gender that she was born as, and behaved in a manner of a pious Muslimah.

We are all Slaves of Allah, not His children. We hear and we obey, nothing less.

Children of Allah?

As I suspected.

Comment

• Fakhri
          Fakhri commented
          Editing a comment
          First I've heard or read of a Muslim describing himself and us as that.

What I'm saying is that shouldn't this person be allowed to at least pray with the women? Not banished from the mosque altogether?

Comment

What I'm saying is that shouldn't this person be allowed to at least pray with the women? Not banished from the mosque altogether?
          But the imam did allow him to pray with the women, as per your post, so whats the issue still?

Comment

These people are mentally ill. There is even a diagnosis in the DSM manual of mental disorders that is called gender identity disorder. I did some research on this stuff after the encounter with the transgender at the mosque, and I think we should be more compassionate towards him, because you can't control mental illness. It's not something you would willingly choose.

Comment

• Ibrahim Rasheed
              Ibrahim Rasheed commented
              Editing a comment
              Western research that wants all this Evil to be integrated into human society. It is either you believe Allah and Quran to be a Muslim or you go with your Western Culture of looting, LGBT, theft, murder, rape etc. You cannot glamorize nor legitimize these evils. Targeting of Muslim community with this bullshits had been the first priority of Western Media and the governments. This "War" has been their for ages. Probably you want to rationalize these evils into Islam's teachings.

He doesn't want to be female though. He told us he has lived as a guy for twenty plus years, and he's only twenty some years old. What do you do when you are stuck between a rock and a hard place like this?

Comment

• Ibrahim Rasheed
              Editing a comment
              Tell the lady if she believes in Allah, obey HIM.

He doesn't want to be female though. He told us he has lived as a guy for twenty plus years, and he's only twenty some years old. What do you do when you are stuck between a rock and a hard place like this?
            It doesn't matter what she wants. I don't want to be poor, children in Syria don't want to be orphans, the Muslims in Iraq don't want to be raped by the kuffar in front of their loved ones, the Muslims in China don't want to suffer through torture and re-education camps at the hands of their government just because they're Muslim. The Muslims in Palestine don't want to be murdered by Zionists and have their home taken from them. Everyone has a test and this woman is no different. Her issue, though it may be difficult, is nowhere near as difficult as the trials that many Muslims are facing.

Yes, we are to be compassionate with anyone who has a problem, be it mental or physical, but we are not going to accept their deviancy just because they want us to. She is a woman, so she should dress and act as a woman. If she wants to pray in the masjid, then she should pray among the women. If she is finding that difficult, then it is better for her to pray at home since it is better for women to pray at home anyways.

This woman needs psychological help. She needs to accept that she has a problem and that it is not okay for her to act as a man. The first step to fixing a problem is to admit you have a problem. Telling people that it is ok to act upon these feelings is part of the problem. It isn't ok, you wouldn't want a man who dresses as a woman to be in the same bathroom that your daughter or mother or sister may be using. You wouldn't want to marry a man who has had an operation to change their genitals and only find out that they were a man after you realize you can't have kids. It is all decievement, just like what this woman did to the men at the Masjid. The Imam did the right thing by kicking her out. Men and women are not to mix, be it at the Masjid or in public.

Comment

Disgusting freaks of Nature,

No sympathy for them,
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• Ibrahim Rasheed
                Editing a comment
                We cannot blame nature for one's mentality. We all should understand that Allah gave us the free Will to decide our course of action. She is totally responsible for her actions.

The freak decided to have a gender change and refuses to go back to original gender it was born with,

This is deliberate, you will get no sympathy from us for such individuals.

If the Shariah was implemented, the consequences would be severe.
              Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 09-07-18, 06:22 PM.
              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

If no one suspected that she wasn't a man, why would the imam send her to the women's section? Are you sure this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                  ...Are you sure this happened?
                  Probably in a dream.

Comment

...He told us he has lived as a guy for twenty plus years, and he's only twenty some years old...
                    Sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X