This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question thread

I cant find the original qqt so i remembered it was closed like a year ago or something...

anyway heres a new one
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Can i use skin care products that contain alcohol such as witch hazel
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

For those who take rulings from scholars on here...
      ​​​​​​https://islamqa.info/en/10337

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/11416
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
        ​​​​​​https://islamqa.info/en/10337

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/11416
        JazakAllahu khair

its not so much cosmetics/beauty but more for healing properties etc

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Can i use skin care products that contain alcohol such as witch hazel
          Depends on whether alcohol is pure or not.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Depends on whether alcohol is pure or not.

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I think the debate is on whether the alcohol is Najis or impure. I personally follow the opinion that it is not najis or impure, and I see that to be the strong opinion, as do my teachers, but you should research the evidences for yourself till you get to a conclusion inshallah

Heres a video you can refer to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkf...&frags=pl%2Cwn

Comment

If one eats a food thats packaged in a language one doesn't understand, does it fall under the ruling of if you dont know its not sinfull?

talking about candies that may have gelatin..

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Wouldn't it best to avoid, though, sister. There are a lot of similar chocolates/sweets, etc without the obscure packaging... Especially since we do know a lot of these type of pruducts do have gelatine and other ingredients which are not halaal?
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                  -------------------------------
                  "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                  NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                    Wouldn't it best to avoid, though, sister. There are a lot of similar chocolates/sweets, etc without the obscure packaging... Especially since we do know a lot of these type of pruducts do have gelatine and other ingredients which are not halaal?
                    I ordered a package of japanese snacks online, so for the savory ones its fine, but theres a couple sweets in it and i didnt wanna toss them without being sure, i will just look up how to write gelatin in japanese and look throigh the ingredients

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Fakhri
                      Fakhri commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok. Alhamdulillah. The question makes a lot more sense now. Jazaa'akillah Khair.

I cant find the original qqt so i remembered it was closed like a year ago or something...
                    There was a reason for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X