Mother does not dress modestly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother does not dress modestly

Me and my Sister contantly keep advising her to dress modestly when she goes out. She's in her 40s trying to dress like teenagers. Wears Tight clothes, heavy make up and perfume.

My mother used to wear hijab all the time when I was growing up, then things changed when she got in touch with her old friend. We believe she is a bad influence on my mother.

My Sister constantly keeps fighting with her over that. Is there any ways we can give her Naseeha? I'm honestly thinking of leaving her behind out of embarrassment, but continue to support her financially.

Get rid of the friend

the prophet said your the religion of your friend so be careful who you befriend

also your mother sorry to say maybe trying to seek attention so point it in the direction and not the wrong

Comment

Originally posted by ibrahim8k View Post
      Me and my Sister contantly keep advising her to dress modestly when she goes out. She's in her 40s trying to dress like teenagers. Wears Tight clothes, heavy make up and perfume.

My mother used to wear hijab all the time when I was growing up, then things changed when she got in touch with her old friend. We believe she is a bad influence on my mother.

My Sister constantly keeps fighting with her over that. Is there any ways we can give her Naseeha? I'm honestly thinking of leaving her behind out of embarrassment, but continue to support her financially.
      OK. I'm going to keep an eye on your threads from now on. May have to impose some restrictions if you carry on like this.

Comment

My mum is the same, even my dad reveils his awrah on the street, matter of fact, all my neighbours do
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
        X