X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to reply but forum is glitchy and wont let me
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did your father react violently? Like, whst did he do?
      "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
      - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

Can someone protect you or speak to your father? Your brother or uncles? Or a female family member have a word with him? Why is he so aggressive towards you? You are doing something halal not haram.
        No... He is very violent to everyone... And I don't know but to be honest he doesn't really 'practice' Islam...

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
          I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did your father react violently? Like, whst did he do?
          I don't really like to talk about it as I already did and nobody believed me... They even went to him and told him about him and even calling me a big liar

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            You wrote that your father reacted violently towards you. Do you feel safe enough to wear the hijab when you are out with him and the rest of the family? May Allah ease your affairs sister. It's beautiful how a young sister like yourself strives to adhere to the deen Allahumma baarik.
            Barak'Allah U Fik sister/brother and no I don't at all...

Comment

Originally posted by unemuslim.212 View Post

I don't really like to talk about it as I already did and nobody believed me... They even went to him and told him about him and even calling me a big liar
              You said he is violent to everyone and now you're saying no one believed he was violent towards you? Why did your family warn you not to wear the hijab if they dont believe he is violent?

Can someone protect you or speak to your father? Your brother or uncles? Or a female family member have a word with him? <<<<< no to all?
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by unemuslim.212 View Post

I'm sorry, sis. I understand. I wasn't sure if you meant that he did something to you or he started throwing things around. I'm not sure if you already knew, but if you fear harm you're granted concessions when it comes to practicing.

I'm really sorry this is happening, sister. I'm a convert and my situation was nearly identical to yours. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to contact me.
                "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

You said he is violent to everyone and now you're saying no one believed he was violent towards you? Why did your family warn you not to wear the hijab if they dont believe he is violent?

Can someone protect you or speak to your father? Your brother or uncles? Or a female family member have a word with him? <<<<< no to all?
                  No I meant that one of my teacher wouldn't believe me and no, nobody would

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

I'm sorry, sis. I understand. I wasn't sure if you meant that he did something to you or he started throwing things around. I'm not sure if you already knew, but if you fear harm you're granted concessions when it comes to practicing.

I'm really sorry this is happening, sister. I'm a convert and my situation was nearly identical to yours. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to contact me.
                    Thank you very much !!

Comment

Working...
                    X