Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hijab

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Tried to reply but forum is glitchy and wont let me
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

    Comment


    • #17
      I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did your father react violently? Like, whst did he do?
      Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by shay5 View Post

        Can someone protect you or speak to your father? Your brother or uncles? Or a female family member have a word with him? Why is he so aggressive towards you? You are doing something halal not haram.
        No... He is very violent to everyone... And I don't know but to be honest he doesn't really 'practice' Islam...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
          I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did your father react violently? Like, whst did he do?
          I don't really like to talk about it as I already did and nobody believed me... They even went to him and told him about him and even calling me a big liar

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            You wrote that your father reacted violently towards you. Do you feel safe enough to wear the hijab when you are out with him and the rest of the family? May Allah ease your affairs sister. It's beautiful how a young sister like yourself strives to adhere to the deen Allahumma baarik.
            Barak'Allah U Fik sister/brother and no I don't at all...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by unemuslim.212 View Post

              I don't really like to talk about it as I already did and nobody believed me... They even went to him and told him about him and even calling me a big liar
              You said he is violent to everyone and now you're saying no one believed he was violent towards you? Why did your family warn you not to wear the hijab if they dont believe he is violent?

              Can someone protect you or speak to your father? Your brother or uncles? Or a female family member have a word with him? <<<<< no to all?
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by unemuslim.212 View Post

                I don't really like to talk about it as I already did and nobody believed me... They even went to him and told him about him and even calling me a big liar
                I'm sorry, sis. I understand. I wasn't sure if you meant that he did something to you or he started throwing things around. I'm not sure if you already knew, but if you fear harm you're granted concessions when it comes to practicing.

                I'm really sorry this is happening, sister. I'm a convert and my situation was nearly identical to yours. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to contact me.
                Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. (57:16)

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by shay5 View Post

                  You said he is violent to everyone and now you're saying no one believed he was violent towards you? Why did your family warn you not to wear the hijab if they dont believe he is violent?

                  Can someone protect you or speak to your father? Your brother or uncles? Or a female family member have a word with him? <<<<< no to all?
                  No I meant that one of my teacher wouldn't believe me and no, nobody would

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

                    I'm sorry, sis. I understand. I wasn't sure if you meant that he did something to you or he started throwing things around. I'm not sure if you already knew, but if you fear harm you're granted concessions when it comes to practicing.

                    I'm really sorry this is happening, sister. I'm a convert and my situation was nearly identical to yours. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to contact me.
                    Thank you very much !!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X