This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why act good with non-Muslims?

Assalamulikum, why do we have to act good with them? Is it part of the da'wah as well? I mean we ask 5 times per day for goodness in this life and the hereafter (2:201). If a person do not accept Islam, does that mean Allah S.W.T. will never guide the person? I mean I know I do have to pray 5 times per day, but if a person that is either Muslim or non-Muslim do not pray, what will happen to him?

salaams to all

from all that you heard about the life of Rasulullah SAW, have u ever come across him talking harshly/rudely to the non muslims of that time? even when he became angry, he still did not utter anything rude or vulgar.

we muslims should speak politely & respectfully to everyone...of course, we are insaan and sometimes we get upset or angry & we might say or do something thats not appropriate but thats in extreme circumstances.

im not saying that we should talk sweet words to those who are clearly being rude/disrespectful/insulting to Islam/muslims but theres NO need to stoop to their level.

sometimes it does happen that Allah ta'ala uses us as a means of inviting & attracting non muslims to Islam...by observing our behaviour & akhlaaq, they end up accepting islam.

beyond that, its up to Allah ta'ala but as far as we know, the kuffaar will go to Jahannaum, irrespective of whatever god deeds they did in this world- Allah ta'ala will give them the full rewards of their good deeds here so they have nothing they can claim for in the aakhirah.

hope that helps.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    Last edited by msmoorad; 01-07-18, 08:54 AM.
    Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Walaykum salam

Allah (swt) says in surah nahl verse 125 what translates as "Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance."

So in the Quran we are told to invite towards guidance in a wise manner. I'm not sure that I understand the rest of your post. If a person does not accept Islam, you ask if Allah (swt) will never guide that person? The answer is: Just because a person doesn't accept Islam now, that doesn't mean the person will never accept it in future. It's possible that a person who is non Muslim now may remain that way for life, but it's also possible that the person may embrace Islam and accept it in later life. We don't know what the future holds.

As for the last part of your post, you ask what will happen to a Muslim or non Muslim who doesn't pray. These are two different questions, because although it's a sin to be neglectful of prayers, but a person who believes in Islam (in spite of not implementing such rules) is still a Muslim at least in name and therefore still has some hope of being forgiven at some point in the next life. As for a non Muslim, it makes no difference whether a non Muslim prays or not because such a person does not believe in the first place. For example, the hypocrites/munafiqeen were non Muslims yet they still outwardly proclaimed to be Muslims and prayed in order to fool and mislead the Ummah into thinking they are good Muslims- yet their prayers amount to nothing and they belong in the lowest part of hell.

Quran and Sunnah are quite clear about the kufaar ending up in hell in the next life and (by all means correct me if I'm wrong) I haven't in either of them come across any distinction that differentiates between kufaar who pray and kufaar who don't pray, in either case the books say they'll go to jahanum. In fact kufaar go to jahanum partly because they pray as their prayers involve the shirk of associating partners with Allah (swt).
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Who are the hypocrites/munafiqeen? Is there real example of real person in the current world? The people who hit the twin towers, are they the munafiqeen of our religion?

Comment

Why act good with non-Muslims?
          ...why do we have to act good with them?
          ...Is it part of the da'wah as well??
          ...If a person do not accept Islam, does that mean Allah S.W.T. will never guide the person?
          ...if a person that is either Muslim or non-Muslim do not pray, what will happen to him?
          ...Who are the hypocrites/munafiqeen?
          ...Is there real example of real person in the current world?
          ...The people who hit the twin towers, are they the munafiqeen of our religion?
          ...*yawn*

Comment

Working...
          X