Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chakras

Salaam aleiykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I have been more aware of my physical health and mental health in many ways, and i have come upon the term "chakra" a lot, i know a tiny bit of what it means but i havent gone deeper into it because i dont want to start learning about something that may involve shirk.

My question is if its haram and does involve shirk, or if the belief in chakras is completely seperate from religion, and not forbidden for a muslim?
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Originally posted by aynina View Post

I have been more aware of my physical health and mental health in many ways, and i have come upon the term "chakra" a lot, i know a tiny bit of what it means but i havent gone deeper into it because i dont want to start learning about something that may involve shirk.

My question is if its haram and does involve shirk, or if the belief in chakras is completely seperate from religion, and not forbidden for a muslim?
    وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Its from the Beliefs of the Mushrikun,

You should avoid delving into it ukthi,

جزاك الله خيرا
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Its from the Beliefs of the Mushrikun,

You should avoid delving into it ukthi,

جزاك الله خيرا
      Wa iyaak jazakAllahu khair
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

What is it?
        رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
          What is it?
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Nauzubillah

Comment

Physical health - Exercise daily.

Mental health - Practise mindfulness.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable

Physical health - Exercise daily.

Mental health - Practise mindfulness.
              Along with researching mindfullness and meditation i came upon the chakra thing..

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Along with researching mindfullness and meditation i came upon the chakra thing..
                Thats because mindefulness is a vague term which opens itself up to a whole can of worms,

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Thats because mindefulness is a vague term which opens itself up to a whole can of worms,
                  Yea i figured

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                  X