Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting a youtube channel?

salam aleikum everyone,

I had a question about starting a youtube channel. I am a young muslim girl and Ive been wearing the hijab for almost four years now. I have been in looove with makeup (as a HOBBY, I do NOT wear any of it out of the house because I know I should not). I would like to start a channel where I only show my eye(s), and my entire face will not show. is this okay or is it still "haram"?

thanks, and I will elaborate more if I am unclear anywhere.

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by zainaas View Post
      salam aleikum everyone,

I had a question about starting a youtube channel. I am a young muslim girl and Ive been wearing the hijab for almost four years now. I have been in looove with makeup (as a HOBBY, I do NOT wear any of it out of the house because I know I should not). I would like to start a channel where I only show my eye(s), and my entire face will not show. is this okay or is it still "haram"?

thanks, and I will elaborate more if I am unclear anywhere.
      Don't. One day it will be eyes then you will get compliments and it will be half your face then all of your face, then the hijab slips a little etc

Why does everyone need to showcase everything these days? If its your hobby then do your friends and cousins makeup and leave it at that.
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

It isn't halal to wear eye makeup with niqab so why do this?
        قد كانت لكم أسوة حسنة في إبراهيم والذين معه إذ قالوا لقومهم إنا برآء منكم ومما تعبدون من دون الله كفرنا بكم وبدا بيننا وبينكم العداوة والبغضاء أبدا حتى تؤمنوا بالله وحده

Comment

I just remembered a story about a sister who uploaded a thread about her friend who was possessed by jinn and losing her imaan

her friend was a niqaabi then she made vids on youtube or facebook cant remember
          she ended up getting evil eye and jin possession amd everything went down hill she took her niqaab off then everything else went down

Comment

There would be no point in doing this, we have enough no good youtubers, we don't need more.
            ​​​​​
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Working...
            X