Leaving Islam because this Ummah has no respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Islam because this Ummah has no respect

I recently heard that a relative of mine is considering leaving Islam because he gets bullied by others for being a Muslim. Not only that, he feels that Muslims have no dignity left in the world, Nobody respects them. I'm surprised because this guy spent some time studying Islam and He memorized the entire Qur'an. How do I give him Naseeha?

And We have certainly created for Hell many of the jinn and mankind. They have hearts with which they do not understand, they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear. Those are like livestock; rather, they are more astray. It is they who are the heedless.
    Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
    " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

Comment

Working...
    X