You could... then you'd need to justify that comment

Leave a comment:

• .khayriyyah.
    replied
    How?

Leave a comment:

• AmantuBillahi
    replied
    Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 21-06-18, 04:53 PM. Reason: Silence is usually better

Leave a comment:

• naom
    replied

Leave a comment:

• naom
    replied
    Let me just say that Abu Ibraheem is not a rascist and this is just a mistake that he made. At that moment he was talking to the youth. He was talking about the rap and music industery and the ganster lifstyle and that when he said that statement but he meant it not in a racist way and he has actually apologised!. Many of us say things that we dont mean! Even black people say to non black "dont act like your black!",

He made a post on facebook and a video about this!! on his facebook page. He have apologised

PLEASE READ
    I am not unaware of the waves that my poorly judged, irresponsible and unintended statements have caused. I am also aware of the upset that our black community has felt and fully recognise that they feel my apology was "half-baked".
    So I would like to apologise again, UNRESTRICTEDLY and with no "buts" to any and everyone who was offended.

I also ask that the arguments that I have seen between communities are brought to an end and we unite as brothers - ultimately this bond is stronger than any skin colour, tribe or nationality.
    There is a lot that can be learnt - by myself more than anyone else from this entire saga and I hope that I, more than anyone else, can learn and improve from it.
    Once again i apologise to any and all who were offended because that was not my intention. Racism is awful in all of its forms and i ask Allah to save us all from it and allow us to move forward from here.
    Abu Ibraheem Hussnayn.

Leave a comment:

• Dontknowname
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
    https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...m-for-justice/

Full article linked top of the post
    So the filth which is far worse got overlooked by a comment which is racist?

Facepalm

جزاك الله خيرا akhi

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeardman - Abu Ibraheem Hussnayn and Standing Firm for Justice

https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...m-for-justice/

O you who believe, be persistently standing firm for Allah as witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just, for that is nearer to righteousness. Fear Allah, for verily, Allah is aware of what you do.
    Full article linked top of the post
Working...
X