I need your advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your advice

I introduce myself, I am a young Moroccan, the Arabic language is my native language, I like to help those who are interested in learning this language, the problem is that my level of English is not good enough and the pronunciation also
    So I will be grateful if you share with me your opinion

Do I have to improve my English first before starting?

Or to start and enjoy this passion (to teach Arabic to people) to improve my English? will people be flexible with my mistakes?

Thank you in advance

I think your English is good enough to start

yes, you can improve overtime
    Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by Omar IL View Post
      I introduce myself, I am a young Moroccan, the Arabic language is my native language, I like to help those who are interested in learning this language, the problem is that my level of English is not good enough and the pronunciation also
      So I will be grateful if you share with me your opinion

Do I have to improve my English first before starting?

Or to start and enjoy this passion (to teach Arabic to people) to improve my English? will people be flexible with my mistakes?

Thank you in advance
      Alhamdulillah, your English doesn't seem bad. As you teach, you should find your English improving anyway.

It'll normally be children and teens who find it an issue if your English isn't perfect. If you're teaching adults who want to learn , inshaaAllah, it should be fine. Alhamdulillah, we need more brothers like you to teach so more of us learn Arabic. Baarakallah feek.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Vishnu View Post
        I think your English is good enough to start

yes, you can improve overtime
        Thank you very much for your answer, it's encouraging :)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

Alhamdulillah, your English doesn't seem bad. As you teach, you should find your English improving anyway.

It'll normally be children and teens who find it an issue if your English isn't perfect. If you're teaching adults who want to learn , inshaaAllah, it should be fine. Alhamdulillah, we need more brothers like you to teach so more of us learn Arabic. Baarakallah feek.
          Thank you very much for your answer, it's encouraging :)
          Several people recommended me to start and improve with time

Comment

Working...
          X