Thinking of leaving Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbuMaryam84 View Post
    I have a close family member who is thinking of leaving Islam. He is a young man raised in London who has recently been asking questions about Islam and the existance of God. He says he belives in a Creator, but has doubts about Islam. In particular questions pertaining to why suffering in the world exists etc. He hasn't revealed his doubts to anyone in the family other than myself. I feel unable to answer his questions satisfactorily and also don't feel able to get support from my family who don't know. Is there anyone I can take him to to get further understanding or help? I have thought about the local Masjids, however I don't think they will be able to give him the answers that he needs. Is there anyone else?
    This is a lecture from ex atheist who converted to Islam and he answered his questions ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifllgTA2pmY
    Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said: ("
    The heart on its journey towards Allah the Exalted is like that of a bird. Love is its head, and fear and hope are its two wings. When the head is healthy, then the two wings will fly well. When the head is cut off, the bird will die. When either of two wings is damaged, the bird becomes vulnerable to every hunter and predator..”
    )

Comment

Originally posted by Tayoofa View Post

This is a lecture from ex atheist who converted to Islam and he answered his questions ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifllgTA2pmY
      Masha'Allah
      I've completed watching it and the brother is very wise to learn from, I'd recommend it.

From it I realised or was reminded, that the Angels are intelligent and question about the good and the bad, they do not disobey and do as commanded.

Qur'an 2:30 - And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

Only Allah () knows best.
      Last edited by tumbirs; 12-06-18, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X