Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith giving me doubt

Asalamualaikum

Ive been troubled with a couple of hadith and it has been affecting me and my religion. Someone translated these hadith for me and I lost connection to islam. They relate to Umar peace be upon him in a different way and show him sensually touching slave girls in inappropriate ways like their breasts and legs. How comw he does this when he doesnt even marry or own them. Arnt slaves supposed to have awrah that he cant see? I feel his is wrong and I know islam doesnt support sexual harassment and tells men to lower their gaze. Also the same people in that website cite sunan Al kubra al bayhaqi book of menses hadith 2959 where the prophet says that the slave can be seen everywhere exept navel to knees. This is confusing to me because the prophet would be allowing his companions to see everything else of the slave girl from her navel up. Did the prophet really say that the slave girls awrah is from naval to knees. Please help me and explain these hadith and tell me if it is real or not and explainso i can get this out of my head and continue practicing my religion. I listed the hadiths that they used below

رقم الحديث: 2959
    (حديث مرفوع) عَنْ عِيسَى بْنِ مَيْمُونٍ ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ ، قَالَ : قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : " مَنْ أَرَادَ شِرَاءَ جَارِيَةٍ ، أَوِ اشْتَرَاهَا ، فَلْيَنْظُرْ إِلَى جَسَدِهَا كُلِّهِ إِلا عَوْرَتَهَا ، وَعَوْرَتُهَا مَا بَيْنَ مَعْقِدِ إِزَارِهَا إِلَى رُكْبَتِهَا " ، أَخْبَرَنَاهُ أَبُو سَعْدٍ الْمَالِينِيُّ ، أنبأ أَبُو أَحْمَدَ بْنُ عَدِيٍّ الْحَافِظُ ، ثنا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ صَالِحٍ الْفَارِسِيُّ ، بِصُورَ ، ثنا الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ عِيسَى ، ثنا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ الْمَدِينِيُّ ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدٍ التَّمِيمِيِّ ، عَنْ عِيسَى بْنِ مَيْمُونٍ ، فَذَكَرَهُ ، قَالَ أَبُو أَحْمَدَ رَحِمَهُ اللَّهُ : هُوَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ نُوحٍ ، قَالَ الشَّيْخُ : فَهَذَا إِسْنَادٌ لا تَقُومُ بِمِثْلِهِ حُجَّةٌ ، وَعِيسَى بْنُ مَيْمُونٍ ضَعِيفٌ ، وَقَدْ رُوِيَ عَنْ حَفْصِ بْنِ عُمَرَ ، عَنْ صَالِحِ بْنِ حَسَّانَ ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ كَعْبٍ ، وَهُوَ أَيْضًا ضَعِيفٌ

(7/285)

13198 - عبد الرزاق عن بن جريج عن عطاء قال قلت له الرجل يشتري الأمة أينظر إلى ساقيها وقد حاضت أو إلى بطنها قال نعم قال عطاء كان بن عمر يضع يده بين ثدييها وينظر إلى بطنها وينظر إلى ساقيها أو يأمر به

(7/285)

13199 - أخبرنا عبد الرزاق قال أخبرنا بن جريج قال أخبرني عمرو أو أبو الزبير عن بن عمر أنه وجد تجارا مجتمعين على أمة فكشف عن بعض ساقها ووضع يده على بطن[ ص 286 ]

(7/285)

13200 - عبد الرزاق عن عبد الله بن عمر عن نافع عن بن عمر ومعمر عن أيوب عن نافع عن بن عمر كان إذا اراد أن يشتري جارية فراضاهم على ثمن وضع يده على عجزها وينظر إلى ساقيها وقبلها يعني بطنها

(7/286)

13201 - عبد الرزاق عن معمر عن الزهري عن سالم عن بن عمر مثله

(7/286)

13202 - عبد الرزاق عن معمر عن عمرو بن دينار عن مجاهد قال مر بن عمر على قوم يبتاعون جارية فلما رأوه وهم يقلبونها أمسكوا عن ذلك فجاءهم بن عمر فكشف عن ساقها ثم دفع في صدرها وقال اشتروا قال معمر وأخبرني بن أبي نجيح عن مجاهد قال وضع بن عمر يده بين ثدييها ثم هزها

(7/286)

13203 - عبد الرزاق عن بن عيينة عن عمرو بن دينار عن مجاهد قال كنت مع بن عمر في السوق فأبصر بجارية تباع فكشف عن ساقها وصك في صدرها وقال اشتروا يريهم أنه لا بأس بذلك

(7/286)

13204 - عبد الرزاق عن بن عيينة قال وأخبرني بن أبي نجيح عن مجاهد قال وضع بن عمر يده بين ثدييها ثم هزها

(7/286)

13205 - عبد الرزاق عن بن جريج عن نافع أن بن عمر كان يكشف عن ظهرها وبطنها وساقها ويضع يده على عجزها [ ص 287 ]

(7/286)

13206 - عبد الرزاق عن بن جريج عن رجل عن بن المسيب أنه قال يحل له أن ينظر إلى كل شيء فيها ما عدا فرجها

(7/287)

13207 - عبد الرزاق عن الثوري عن جابر عن الشعبي قال إذا كان الرجل يبتاع الأمة فإنه ينظر إلى كلها إلا الفرج

(7/287)

13208 - عبد الرزاق عن بن جريج قال أخبرنى من أصدق عمن سمع عليا يسأل عن الأمة تباع أينظر إلى ساقها وعجزها وإلى بطنها قال لا بأس بذلك لا حرمة لها إنما وقفت لنساومها

(7/287)

13209 - عبد الرزاق عن الثوري عن عبيد المكتب عن إبراهيم عن بعض أصحاب عبد الله أنه قال في الأمة تباع ما أبالي إياها مسست أو الحائط

Your method to clear doubts is to go on a website where you don't know anyone or their level of knowledge. Wonderful.

Who translated the narrations for you?

Comment

A friend did. where do you suggest i go then

Comment

Originally posted by Jabir102900 View Post
        A friend did. where do you suggest i go then
        Where do you currently go to learn?

Comment

No where as of now

Comment

No where as of now
            There's your problem.

Don't you go to your local masjid?

Comment

Yes ofcourse I go to the local masjid, however i dont know how capable they are of answering an in depth question like this. And to ask this type of question in person makes me feel shy so i didnt bother going there. So I came here hoping that soeone would be knowledgable enough to explaon these hadiths to me.

Comment

Yes ofcourse I go to the local masjid, however i dont know how capable they are of answering an in depth question like this. And to ask this type of question in person makes me feel shy so i didnt bother going there. So I came here hoping that soeone would be knowledgable enough to explaon these hadiths to me.
                There should be no shyness when it comes to learning about your deen.

You don't know how capable they are, so you decided to try your luck with people you don't know at all. That's taking a step backwards. Surely you must see that. I'm sure there are people where you live who are knowledgeable enough.

Comment

Ok then i will but can you give me a proer translation for this because the last person had some trouble with it.

Comment

Ok then i will but can you give me a proer translation for this because the last person had some trouble with it.
                    I normally use this site: sunnah.com

Comment

No these hadiths are from sunan al kurba al bayhaqi. I dont see that in this website

Comment

AbuNajm

Comment

Can anyone translate them

Comment

Can anyone translate them
                            Your problem started when you had Evil thoughts of Umar radiallahu anhu
                            ​​​​
                            ​​​​​​Your another one of those dirty Shayateen who have more than one screw loose upstairs already.

Your disgusting mentality is not what defines the awrah of the slave girls or the relationship between the slave girl and her owner.

Read this link and learn some islam first ...

https://islamqa.info/en/94840

For the ruling on Intimacy with a slave woman,

https://islamqa.info/en/13737
                            Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 28-05-18, 08:56 AM.
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

My disgusting mentality?! What are you talking about. I simply cited the hadiths that irritated me from the website and in there people were talking about umar ra in a different way and criticizing him. i was wondering if someone could tell me differently. Now you claim that im a dirty shayateen because of this?

Comment

Working...
                              X