Encouragement thread to further our religion together

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encouragement thread to further our religion together

It can be difficult to further your religion or undergo self-improvement when you are doing it alone. Coming together and offering each other encouragement is a great way to help us improve ourselves. Use this thread to remind yourself and others to constantly strive to become better Muslims and people.

With Ramadan a few days away, I am sure we all have goals that we want to achieve. Let's make sure that we all make the best of this month.

If your not sure how you may want to improve then you can check out this thread, it has a lot of good options.

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/mi...our-life-first

I choose to keep my tongue pure in the poll which I guess I am good at but I feel like I have another problem which is that I sometimes have a hard time not acting annoyed when people bug me. I did that this morning and I feel like I made some people sad which I hate. I do things without thinking sometimes, which is wrong. I realize that. And hopefully, in the future, I will be able to think about the consequences of my actions before I do them.

Akhlaq is an important part of Islam and I feel like there is a lot of room for me to improve in that area.

May Allah help us all be more conscious of how our actions affect others.

Comment

Bismillah.

If I wish to draw nearer to Allah Ta'aalaa, I must be watchful over the silent whisperings inside me and remove from them whatever is unbecoming of one who knows his heart is in full sight of his Exalted Master.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      -------------------------------
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
      NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Pray salah straight away no delay

and keep calm and patient

Comment

The sign of love is that we remember the one we love. Should I not then be in frequent loving rememberance of my Gracious Master?
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

وَقُلْ لِعِبَادِي يَقُولُوا الَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ ۚ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ يَنْزَغُ بَيْنَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ كَانَ لِلْإِنْسَانِ عَدُوًّا مُبِينًا

And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy.

-Sura Al-Isra', Ayah 53
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

I should strive to be in constant loving rememberance of my Gracious Master.
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Let me speak only good or remain in dhikr.
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Laa ilaaha illallah.

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

The more I speak, the more I am likely to err. The more I speak carelessly, the stronger becomes the hold of my nafs over me.

Let me remain in dhikr of Allah Ta'aalaa, and speak only for a good reason.
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

It can be difficult to further your religion or undergo self-improvement when you are doing it alone. Coming together and offering each other encouragement is a great way to help us improve ourselves. Use this thread to remind yourself and others to constantly strive to become better Muslims and people.

With Ramadan a few days away, I am sure we all have goals that we want to achieve. Let's make sure that we all make the best of this month.

If your not sure how you may want to improve then you can check out this thread, it has a lot of good options.

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/mi...our-life-first
                      Your correct, one thing I have learned throughout my practice of Islam is that socializing with muslims only leads to happiness and good.

Comment

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah.
                        To all the brothers and sisters part of this, may Allah Ta'aalaa accept every effort and grant barakah.
                        ​​​​​​

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

-Sura Al-Ankabut, Ayah 69
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

I should strive to make dhikr with a heart that is deeply engaged, so that it permeates my limbs and it's beauty and reality is reflected in my actions and demeanour.
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Let me strive to live the with a heart that is always close to my Merciful Rabb, aware of His Majesty and and His gentle watchfulness over me.
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

I should strive to be in continuous loving rememberance of my Gracious Master.

Let me guard my tongue from careless speech.

Let my strive to be in my demeanour, my actions and my speech, merciful and compassionate to others.
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X