Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What complaints do you have against Wahhabis?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

    I don't keep updated with current events. So apologies .

    Can you please show me news articles about Saudis helping to kill Muslim civilians?
    stop playing ignorant, iraq is a prime example

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

      stop playing ignorant, iraq is a prime example
      I searched for news articles on Saudis helping to kill Muslim in Iraq. I searched about it on Google and I found nothing relevant.

      It sounds like you are making false accusations.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

        I searched for news articles on Saudis helping to kill Muslim in Iraq. I searched about it on Google and I found nothing relevant.

        It sounds like you are making false accusations.
        lol, u think theyre not responsible for allowing americans in, who have killed muslims, and have u forgotten that this is also how the shia came to power as well? ur desperately trying to play ignorant just to defend the awliyah of shaytaan, according to ur logic, if i let a murderer into ur house to kill and torture and rape u, i wouldnt be responsible for your murder.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Dontknowname View Post

          lol, u think theyre not responsible for allowing americans in, who have killed muslims, and have u forgotten that this is also how the shia came to power as well? ur desperately trying to play ignorant just to defend the awliyah of shaytaan, according to ur logic, if i let a murderer into ur house to kill and torture and rape u, i wouldnt be responsible for your murder.
          Every claim to knowledge must be proven.

          You claim to have knowledge that Saudis have helped to kill Muslim civilians. You should provide the proof then.

          If you don't provide the proof in your next reply, then I am not taking your accusations seriously any longer.

          I want to see news articles or news coverage about Saudis helping to kill Muslims.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

            Every claim to knowledge must be proven.

            You claim to have knowledge that Saudis have helped to kill Muslim civilians. You should provide the proof then.

            If you don't provide the proof in your next reply, then I am not taking your accusations seriously any longer.

            I want to see news articles or news coverage about Saudis helping to kill Muslims.
            Well take Egypt for example.

            Muslim brotherhood came to power. Saudis supported and funded the Sisi coup against them.
            https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/s...coup-in-egypt/

            Sisi regime then proceeds to butcher anyone wanting more Islam in society. The Rabia Mosque
            massacre is a case in point.

            America and Israel both supported Sisi regime, Saudi worked with them to prop up the regime.

            How would you explain this, using islamic theology ?





            Last edited by coffeecat; 11-05-18, 10:15 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

              Every claim to knowledge must be proven.

              You claim to have knowledge that Saudis have helped to kill Muslim civilians. You should provide the proof then.

              If you don't provide the proof in your next reply, then I am not taking your accusations seriously any longer.

              I want to see news articles or news coverage about Saudis helping to kill Muslims.
              Though generally speaking, you are correct. But unless you've been living under a rock since 2000, the betrayal of Sauds to the ummah is abundantly clear

              Saudi is in partnership with Egypt, the USA and Israel in their war against Islam, jailing and torturing Muslims. Sitting on their hands as Muslims in Burma, the Rohingya, the Uighur, CAR, are slaughtered and raped. and giving sanctuary and bases to the kuffar as the kuffar bomb Muslims

              I don't have.the time, energy or niyyah to teach you the alphabet
              ​​​​​​
              some things require you to get off the couch
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية





              Comment


              • #22
                Some history on the Saudi monarchy. Today's Saudi monarchy is supposedly the third state and attempt at an alliance between the descendants of imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and Amir Muhammad Ibn Saud (rhm).

                These shaykhs formed an alliance in Diriyah, Arabia which became an Islamic state (or emirate) in 1157AH/1744 ce.
                This emirate was attacked and destroyed by the Ottoman army led by the Bektashi Shii Ibrahim Pasha, son of Muhammad Ali Pasha. The Pashas were from the kafir Bektashi shia sufi order and had massacred Mamluk military commanders in Misr before starting heir campaign in Arabia. The Ottoman/Uthmani Pasha army attacked Diriyah in 1817, destroying and razing the town in 1819, leaving military forces garrisoned there.

                Make note, the Muhammad Ali Pasha forces prepared to invade and conquer the Islamic emirate based on this alliance in 1811. But before they invaded Arabia, they invited 100s of Mamluk beys (military commanders) to a citadel on the pretense of a celebration, but instead massacred 400+ Of them. They went about Misr murdering Mamluks everywhere. This left the Bektashi Shia sufi ruler and his sufi brethren to dominate Misr, preparing the way for Secularization and kufrization of Misr and British Taghut transformation of Misr into a kufr nation state.

                Make no mistake, Bektashi shia Sufis led he Ottoman army against the believers at Diriyah.
                And the alliance ended in 1818 ce with the execution of Amir Abdullah bin Muhammad Ibn Saud who ruled from 1814-1818ce. So the original Islamic emirate or Islamic state of Arabia ceased to exist. Today's Saudi monarchy claims its authenticity from that original alliance, but in reality it is a fraudulent representation of that authentic emirate or state.

                today's Saudi monarchy began in 1901 and was officially declared the kingdom of Saudi Arabia unified under the descendant of Muhammad bin Saud in 1932 ce. The first Saudi King of this regime was Abdul Aziz bin Abdur Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud.
                Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by coffeecat View Post

                  Well take Egypt for example.

                  Muslim brotherhood came to power. Saudis supported and funded the Sisi coup against them.
                  https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/s...coup-in-egypt/

                  Sisi regime then proceeds to butcher anyone wanting more Islam in society. The Rabia Mosque
                  massacre is a case in point.

                  America and Israel both supported Sisi regime, Saudi worked with them to prop up the regime.

                  How would you explain this, using islamic theology ?




                  Bro, May Allah bless you.

                  I have two points to make.

                  First:

                  The article you have given speaks about rumors. Here is what it says:

                  There are widespread rumors in the Middle East that Saudi intelligence provided funding and support for the downfall of Morsi’s government and encouraged the growing popular opposition to his government.

                  So the question is. How does rumors equal evidence?

                  Second :

                  Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that the rulers and princes of Saudi are corrupt.

                  This does not mean that we should not take knowledge from Saudi scholars. Just because the rulers are corrupt, it does not mean the scholars are corrupt as well.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

                    Though generally speaking, you are correct. But unless you've been living under a rock since 2000, the betrayal of Sauds to the ummah is abundantly clear

                    Saudi is in partnership with Egypt, the USA and Israel in their war against Islam, jailing and torturing Muslims. Sitting on their hands as Muslims in Burma, the Rohingya, the Uighur, CAR, are slaughtered and raped. and giving sanctuary and bases to the kuffar as the kuffar bomb Muslims

                    I don't have.the time, energy or niyyah to teach you the alphabet
                    ​​​​​​
                    some things require you to get off the couch
                    You are right that the inactivity of Saudis is wrong. They should be fighting the people who are torturing Muslims in Burma and elsewhere.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ahsen82, there is a knowledge gap btw you and several of us, and I would not be surprised you are a young man in is 20s who reached adulthood just recently. There is a long litany of charges with evidences against the Saudi monarchy of today. It is interesting to note that the monarchy was recognized in 1932, and Saudi American relations began in earnst, or in open, in 1933. American oil companies (Standard Oil and Texas Oil) discovered oil in 1938, ARAMCO, the Saudi American joint oil company was formed in 1943 and also in that year, the US president Roosevelt declared Saudi defense is a vital interest to America, establishing a permanent alliance btw the two nations, for Saudi oil was vital to supplying the American military during WWII. The full extent of that alliance and what it would mean for Arabia was not known in 1943, or at least it did not become a major point of conflict. However, in 1956 or so, shaykh Bin Baaz and others opposed ARAMCO compounds in Dhahran as cultural colonial settlements, as these compounds were permanent. In 1990, Bin Baaz, then grand mufti of the monarchy, passed a fatwa allowing American and kafir forces to be stationed in Arabia in defense of the monarchy. Many ulama opposed this, and several signed a petition letter in opposition. IIn 1991 it was called "Letter of Demands". In 1992, they published a follow up called "Memorandum of Advise"- "Madhakirar An Nasihah". Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (rh) was one of several ulama who signed these. Bin Baaz was reported to call these ulama and intellectuals "khawarij" and threw many of them in prison, others went into exile. Of the Saudi intellectuals who opposed this, a group emerged called the Committee for Defense of Legitimate Rights" ( CDLR) led by Saad al Faqih and Muhammad al Maasari. From 1994 on, CDLR faxed 100s of documents to Saudi numbers to present the charges with evidences against the regime. I doubt you can find the 100s of pages of documents the CDLR published online, but if you did, you would see Shariah arguments against the Saudi regime which are really irrefutable. Such as how they used administrative law to attempt to circumvent Shariah, effectively rendering Shariah obsolete in areas of foreign policy, economics, politics, foreign relations. https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/15/w...-omission.html Here is UBL 's 1995 Open Letter to king Fahd which followed up with many of the charges made in previous years https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/An_Op...inet_Reshuffle From 1991 until 2001, the monarchy silenced, imprisoned, blackballed, in some cases tried to assassinate, essentially destroying opposition to the monarchy's Misguided direction. All of this was done with America as its closest ally, while Saudi ulama were expelled from the Senior council of Scholars, imprisoned, their reputations destroyed, many were tortured in unspeakable ways. And after 2001, America's position as the partner and ally of the Saudi monarchy was no longer openly opposed in the kingdom.
                      Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                      " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I encourage you to find a suitable library, preferably a university library, and look up the archival documents for Letter of Demands Memorandum of Advise and CDLR declarations. Their effort was seen as an Islamic Awakening which was eventually destroyed, forced into dormancy, or otherwise forced into exile.
                        Allahumma, aranee al haqqu haqqan wa arzuqnee itiba`ahu, wa aranee al baatilu baatilaan wa arzuqnee ijtinaabahu.Oh Allah! show us the truth as true, and inspire us to follow it. Show us falsehood as falsehood, and inspire us to abstain from it.
                        " Do you know what destroys Islam? A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post
                          ...

                          This does not mean that we should not take knowledge from Saudi scholars. Just because the rulers are corrupt, it does not mean the scholars are corrupt as well.
                          Are any of the scholars critical against the regime?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

                            I searched for news articles on Saudis helping to kill Muslim in Iraq. I searched about it on Google and I found nothing relevant.

                            It sounds like you are making false accusations.
                            Face-palm

                            They aided and gave the kuffar bases to go bomb Muslims and this isn't just Saudi other Arab nation Sellouts treacherous scum also have blood on their hands

                            Clearly that's treachery

                            If you had your head under the sand, doesn't mean the whole world had,

                            Even the kuffar aren't so ignorant.
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                            – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              .. .
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                              "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                              – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                                Are any of the scholars critical against the regime?
                                Those critical of them are mostly in jail
                                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                                "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                                – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X