Raped by friend of my brother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Alhamdulillaah. May Allaah protect you and keep you firm. Aameen.

I'm amazed at how calm you are - considering the situation. May Allaah reward you for your patience.
    Jazak'allah khayr. I would rather say I appear calmer than I actually am, I will insh'allah see a psychologist next week. It's important for me to not let bad incidents affect me and carry on with my life as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Habibrasool98 View Post

Jazak'allah khayr. I would rather say I appear calmer than I actually am, I will insh'allah see a psychologist next week. It's important for me to not let bad incidents affect me and carry on with my life as usual.
      May Allah bless and protect you
      just remember this is a trial for you and if your patient and steadfast youl be closer to jannah insha Allah

Comment

He did tawbah and our parents were not angry, alhamdulillah, just said this was a big lesson that must never happen again. Finally we all did dua for my brother's guidance to the right path and repentance of his sin, for my well-being and the justice of the perpetrator, and for our family keeping together in good and bad forever, subhan'allah.
        I am so confused...parents automatically forgive son for bringing vermin into their home? Your family seem so calm....I would never speak to my brother again.

All the best with your recovery. I will make dua for you....
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Yes, take care of your mental health

Sometimes the reaction is slow so you might find yourself in an emotional state

It's good you're planning on seeing a therapist (avoid any recommendations for tablets or medication) just talk to them in how to cope with the trauma

tell your mum this is a time that requires their full support and that it will take time to heal

Take care
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

I am so confused...parents automatically forgive son for bringing vermin into their home? Your family seem so calm....I would never speak to my brother again.

All the best with your recovery. I will make dua for you....
            He should have got kicked out

but that has consequences of tarnishing the family's reputation, still, lets hope the parents stop any spoon-feeding and get strict with him
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

He can start paying for the bills, doing the laundry, taking parents to doctors, etc.. and see what life is really about

Silly boys being irresponsible

Comment

Get a gun
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

After reading this Im speechless at times.
                  You can count on the many advises given as above.
                  It must be hard to imagine what you have gone through.

Stay strong sister. We will pray for you inshaAllah. You made the right choice in going to the police, telling the parents etc.
                  You will need support the most, continue seeing the psychologist.

In times like this I understand its best you bury the past and forget, but I understand its not going to be easy.
                  Remember Allah swt always.

This is one of the examples of such bad things that derive from drinking Alcohol. bad things happen. Innocent people get hurt.

Also, I think your brother needs help, meaning I think he will definitely feel guilty. Even though he won't show it.

Comment

Well done for telling your brother and the police. That's really brave. I hope you are doing well... and hopefully this is a wake up call for your brother.
                    https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X