Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jinns abusing me

Salam Alaikum let me know what u think about my suspension

I get hot feet and a stinging burning feeling when I pray in jamah at masjidm. I suffer from mental illnesses autism and trich n others. I get playing the same part of a nasheed over n over. I have been playing the same nasheed non stop for two days. Then yesterday I decided to ruqya by Muhammed Luhaidan and I felt a burning feeling in my feet n very little pain in my groin area. Then I started crying for no reason but when j tried controlling myself I could. I wanted to go crazy not sure how to explain it. I keep making stupid decisions that I know will cost me but I can't help myself. Could I be possessed by a jinn or I am just mad

Originally posted by asalem View Post

I get hot feet and a stinging burning feeling when I pray in jamah at masjidm. I suffer from mental illnesses autism and trich n others. I get playing the same part of a nasheed over n over. I have been playing the same nasheed non stop for two days. Then yesterday I decided to ruqya by Muhammed Luhaidan and I felt a burning feeling in my feet n very little pain in my groin area. Then I started crying for no reason but when j tried controlling myself I could. I wanted to go crazy not sure how to explain it. I keep making stupid decisions that I know will cost me but I can't help myself. Could I be possessed by a jinn or I am just mad
    Ignore waswas!
    pray your 5 daily prayer and Allah will protect u.
    When it happens ignore it so you get used to it,
    And recite ayatul kursi more often.

Comment

May Allah bless you and protect you.

You should contact a doctor about this. Have you done so?

And recite ayat ul kursi as well

Comment

Salaam from what you describe it is obvious you are in need of ruqya.
        Find someone in your family to recite the quran or find a trustworthy raqi.
        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Working...
        X