Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like commiting suicide so i can get punished

Suicide is haram.
    Last edited by imad salih; 30-04-18, 04:59 PM.

You're experiencing waswas. Change your diet if you have a flatulence issue. Redo your wudu with every prayer. Have you spoken to your mother or someone close about your waswas?
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

You seriously need to go see some reliable imams or scholars or raaqis
      to help you if you cant handle it your self
      go do that

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        You're experiencing waswas. Change your diet if you have a flatulence issue. Redo your wudu with every prayer. Have you spoken to your mother or someone close about your waswas?
        I always feel i missed a spot in wudu

Comment

Originally posted by imad salih View Post
          i have a problem related to waswas and ocd,
          I cant make a wudu nor pray,

I have farting incontinence and wadi(pre seminal liquid) incontinence,and im currentely a little sick

Wallahi i wan to pray i keep cryinng since no onehelps me,
          can iget a concession of making wudu even if i leave spots unwashed ,istill didnt pray fajr and its asr iwanna kill myself,

I alwats fear impurity on me and my clothes i cannever pray well since i keep repeating verses from surah fatiha and i wabt to prayyyy,

If icant i will really kill myself i keep getting stressed salah is just robotic stuff andiget anxiety reciting surah fatiha
          Bro, may Allah bless you and protect you. May He guide you.

Bro, for the problem of waswasa, you need to go see a reliable scholar as soon as possible.

For your obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), you need to go see a good doctor. Go to a general doctor first and then he will refer you to a psychiatrist /psychologist. Only a doctor can help you with OCD . We can't do that.

Comment

When you go to a scholar, then tell him that you have ocd as well as a farting problem. Then the scholar will teach you how to make wudu according to your special situation. I think the scholar will make things easy for you.

Comment

As for suicide, I can feel your pain brother. Please do not commit suicide. You have to live to get into Paradise.

Think about Satan. He is your enemy. So take him as an enemy. Satan wants to see you grieve. Satan wants to see you depressed. Satan wants to make sure that you do not become a happy and successful Muslim. That is why Satan wants to make you commit suicide. He wants another person he can take with himself to Hell.

In short, you have Paradise to live for while Satan has Hell to live for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

Bro, may Allah bless you and protect you. May He guide you.

Bro, for the problem of waswasa, you need to go see a reliable scholar as soon as possible.

For your obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), you need to go see a good doctor. Go to a general doctor first and then he will refer you to a psychiatrist /psychologist. Only a doctor can help you with OCD . We can't do that.
                Itsnot ocd its waswas shaytan tells me to clean everything i touch,i get disgusting dreams telling me to sin.

Make dua to Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post
                  As for suicide, I can feel your pain brother. Please do not commit suicide. You have to live to get into Paradise.

Think about Satan. He is your enemy. So take him as an enemy. Satan wants to see you grieve. Satan wants to see you depressed. Satan wants to make sure that you do not become a happy and successful Muslim. That is why Satan wants to make you commit suicide. He wants another person he can take with himself to Hell.

In short, you have Paradise to live for while Satan has Hell to live for.
                  I was just angry,i say things when im angry that make me ashamed when im normal,
                  Allah gave me life why i should do that and anyways i felt like it decreased i need to struggle more make dua to Allah my illness disappears

Comment

Originally posted by imad salih View Post

I was just angry,i say things when im angry that make me ashamed when im normal,
                    Allah gave me life why i should do that and anyways i felt like it decreased i need to struggle more make dua to Allah my illness disappears
                    Yeah, bro.

I have been in situations where I get angry as well. Try to control your anger as much as possible because it will make your disease even worse. Anger is not the solution to the problem. It will leave you in a worse situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X